Chapter 10

(edited)

Taehyung POV
As they both finish what they were doing, Kenzie finally leaves Jeon Mansion forever. I guess Jungkook finally broke up with her.

But I know that Kenzie won't be his last girlfriend. Jungkook won't stop being a play boy anytime soon. Knowing this fact makes my heart hurt more than I could ever imagine.

No One POV
Jungkook walks out of the his room and screams Taehyung's name. Taehyung gets startled and runs towards Jungkook's voice.

As he reaches Jungkook, he lowers his head. "Yes Master?" asked Taehyung.

"I'm hungry! Make me some food." said Jungkook angrily.

Taehyung quickly replies with a "yes master" and leaves to the kitchen. Jin sees Taehyung walk into the kitchen with his head down.

Jin knows how bad Jungkook treats Taehyung, but can't do anything about it since he doesn't have the right to interfere.

Taehyung quickly makes Jungkook some fried rice and brings it to Jungkook's room.

Once Jungkook tastes the food, he quickly finishes the food as it was so good. Taehyung internally smiles at the scene.

Once Jungkook finished eating his food, he places it on the night stand. Taehyung grabs the plate and brings it back to the kitchen to wash.

Taehyung looks at the clock to see that it's already 7:58 pm. He sighs and looks towards Jin who was making food.

Taehyung quickly walks over to him. "Jinnie, I don't think Kenzie is staying over for dinner, so just make it enough for you and me." said Taehyung.

"Ok. Thanks for the reminder Taehyung. I'll yell at Jungkook after I make our food since he almost made me waste food." replied Jin with a glaring eyes.

Taehyung chuckles at his reply and leaves to bring the new bed sheets to Jungkook's room.

Taehyung climbed up the stairs to Jungkook's room. By the time he reached his room, he was tired since the bed sheets were kinda heavy.

He opens the door and didn't see Jungkook. "I guess he's in the bathroom taking a shower." said Taehyung as the bathroom door was closed.

Taehyung starts to change the bed sheet. After a few minutes, Jungkook comes out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist.

Taehyung looks at him and his eyes flew wide open. He quickly covers his eyes and turns around. Jungkook chuckles at his cute reaction.