Chapter 11

(edited)

Jungkook walks over to Taehyung and stands behind him. He slowly wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist.

He doesn't know why he has the urge to do that, but he's glad that he did. Taehyung stiffens by the sudden contact of Jungkook's arm on his body.

Jungkook lays his head on Taehyung's shoulder and sniffs his scent. "Mmm Taehyung, you smell so good." moans Jungkook.

Taehyung finally comes back to reality and tries to bring free from Jungkook's hold. "Ju- master please let me go." said Taehyung trying to get out of Jungkook's hold.

Jungkook notices him struggling and tightens his grip around Taehyung's waist. "Taehyung, I'll let you go if you do me a favor." said Jungkook.

Taehyung softly hums a yes. Jungkook smirks and whispers into Taehyung's ear. "Let me have sex with you."

Taehyung's eyes widen at the sudden words. Taehyung turns his head around to look at Jungkook's face.

"W-what?" replied Taehyung voice full of confusion.

Jungkook chuckles at his reaction. "I'm only going to say it once Taehyung." said Jungkook with a smirk still on his face.

Suddenly an idea comes into Taehyung's mind. "If I sleep with you, you have to be nicer to me and treat me better." said Taehyung.

Jungkook's smirk fell off his face. Never in his life would he treat Taehyung better or nicer.

He hated Taehyung because of his beauty and kind heart.

Jungkook knows that if he acts nicer and treats Taehyung better, then he'll lose his control and power over the other.

"In that case, you may leave." said Jungkook roughly.

Jungkook lets Taehyung out of his hold.

Taehyung doesn't know why Jungkook suddenly changed, but at least he's no longer in his hold.

Taehyung immediately runs far from Jungkook.

"I already made your bed. You can fix it if it isn't good enough. I'll take my leave now Master." said Taehyung looking down.

Taehyung then exits Jungkook's room with a heavy heart and walks downstairs to his bed room.