Chapter 28

Yunho

I woke up this morning and I immediately had to get ready and start filming. San and Jinkyung left right after we finished yesterday and I was alone in this house with my manager. I woke up, went to do my normal morning routine, and got changed into my wardrobe. The makeup artists and hair stylists didn't have to come here because I was filming when I first wake up. It was 7:30am and if we get all of our filming done today, we can go home early. I got my mic on and I had to go back into bed to start filming. Mr. Lee called action and I pretended I was still sleeping. I had a pre-recorded monologue at this part, so I just laid here for about five minutes. Then I got up and looked around, sighing. I have another monologue here so I was just repeating what I did this morning.

Then we filmed on the beach and I was staring at the ocean. It was 8:30am and the sun was already up. I don't have any dialogue until the afternoon, when I have to call my on-screen parents and tell them where I am because Jinkyung and I went to Jeju without telling them. I had to stare at the ocean waves for like 30 minutes since I have a long monologue here. Once I was done, I went to go to our next location, which is a restaurant near the beach. I just ate in silence and basically did everything in silence because I was deep in thought because of what happened the day before. I actually enjoyed just spacing out because I was still thinking about my plan that the ATEEZ members helped me make to confess to Jinkyung. Hopefully we finish filming today and I can come back to Seoul a day early and have a day off where I can find Jinkyung.

We took a break after a couple of hours of filming and I just sat down, texting my members. They were talking to San and I about Jinkyung's personality and if she's a good enough girl for me. I just smiled as San defended Jinkyung and I and told them that we're a legendary couple. I was glad that San was letting me date Jinkyung, but I couldn't help but still believe he has feelings for her. He keeps telling me over and over to trust him and I do but I'm still scared. No matter how many times he reassures me that he's going to get over his crush on Jinkyung, I just can't seem to fully believe him. He's always attached to her so how is he going to get over her? Maybe if Jinkyung and I start dating, he'll take more time to himself instead of focusing on Jinkyung all the time.

Wooyoung:
What if she rejects Yunho?

San:
She won't reject him.

Hongjoong:
How can you be so sure? Is she 100% set on Yunho? Do you know for sure that she returns his feelings?

San:
She told me everything and she's in LOVE with Yunho and I mean IN LOVE. There's no way she could reject him.

Seonghwa:
How long have you two known each other? How can she be in love with Yunho?

Yunho:
I've known her for over four months now and I just think San is exaggerating when he's saying she's in love with me.

Seonghwa:
Yeah I figured there's no way she can be in love with you just by knowing you for four months.

San:
I guess I did exaggerate a little bit but my point is that she's not going to reject him.

Mingi:
Wait if Jinkyung is the opposite of San doesn't that mean that she's super quiet and doesn't laugh a lot?

Yunho:
She's not completely the opposite of San. She's similar to him in terms of smiling a lot and laughing, but she's way more mature than him.