The past

Hope you're all having a wonderful day, and we're gonna start off with a quick trip back in time, just to learn some stuff about everyone, enjoy!

~That_lilac

3rd person perspective -

It had all started in a valley, dark and cold, only the smallest bit of light could be seen from the window of a large castle that stood above.

Everything was quiet, too quiet. All until loud cry erupted through the night. "It's gonna be ok, calm down, calm down." Through the window a tall man could be seen, who was crying seemed to be unknown. "So, how's he doing?" Another man walked into the room, slightly shorter but older looking. "As good as he can be, I don't think he's properly processed the fact that he has a daughter." The first man said.

"And the fact that her mother died in bir-" The taller man interrupted him, "he can not know about that, do you know how much he would hate the girl?"

"Has he figured out what he's gonna call her?" Another man burst into the room, a white mask on his face, "IS SHE OK?" The two men tried to look busy, not wanting to the man who had just walked in to know what they were discussing. "Yes your highness, we just wanted to know, what you were going to name your daughter?"

The man gasped in shock, "Phil, you don't mean..." the shorter man nodded "y/n, her name shall be y/n. Now leave at once, and leave her, I'd like to get to know my daughter if that's ok." The other two walked out, and the man looked at his newborn daughter in disbelief, "y/n..."

And he continued to hug her, until he finally fell to sleep, exhausted after the day, unaware of the danger his daughter would soon be facing.

6 years later...

"Papa, can you tell me the story again?" She gazed up at her father longingly, silently hoping not only for the story, but also to be exactly like her father one day. "Of course y/n, it all started on...

Sorry this chapter is so short! I just really wanted to set a backstory for the story!

Bye!!!

~That_lilac