A picnic

"Ranboo?"

"Y/n, y/n, I need to talk to you right now." He brushed past me and walked into the lobby of the palace. "How can I help you?" He looked around, taking in the room, "Tubbo will be here soon, we have to hurry". He clearly had no idea where he was headed and started running into different rooms and straight back out again. "Ranboo, stop." I went onto my tip toes and reached up, barely able to tap his shoulder. "What's going on?"

He looked at me, before immediately looking back at the ground, "Tubbo, he~". That's all he could get out before another knock came to the door. "He what Ranboo?" A frightened look came across his face, "he-" another knock arrived.

Purple particles appeared in the air and he disappeared. Well, what was that all about? What's all this then?

I walked over to the door, as I was saying, can't keep Tubbo waiting now, can we? As I was walking towards the door I made sure my clothes were ok and there were no crumbs on them. We good? Ok. I think so. I open the door, still not knowing what we were doing.

There he was, good old Tubbo. Standing patiently with a slightly oversized green jumper and black jeans. "Hi! Sorry I knocked twice, but in a castle like that had to be sure you heard me!" I nod at him, "so, where exactly are we going?" I ask, there are so many things we could do!

"I was thinking a picnic!" I smiled at him, "and by the way, you look amazing!" I gave him a short thank you before starting to follow him outside. "Where are we gonna have said picnic?" He grinned back at me before grabbing my hand, "you'll see!"

With that, we started running off into the picturesque landscape, hand in hand. Him slightly in front of me, only because he started first and I didn't want to ruin the moment. I looked around me, where could we be going? There's so many options!

Yet, as soon as I saw it, I knew it was where we were heading. It was beautifully decorated, a yellow and white picnic blanket covered most of the land. Purple fairy lights lit up the sky and a small picnic blanket sat in the centre. We were heading to the bench. I blushed slightly, remembering the earlier events with Tommy, no, get him out of your head. This is about Tubbo.

Tubbo, the one who has actually been nice to me since the beginning.

Tubbo, the one who decorated this all for me.

Tubbo, who went out of his way to be kind to me and help me have a nice day.

"Well, here we are. Hope you like it, I know it's not much, but I only did it this afternoon!" I smiled at him, God he was cute. "Tubbo, this is incredible."

We both sat down, and ate the food he had prepared, I didn't notice how by the time we'd finished, the sun had set. Hours gone by like seconds. "Thank you so much." He smiled at me and I could feel my cheeks burning, thank God the darkness covered it up! "No problem! I had a lot of fun with you!"

"Yeah, me too!" As we were talking, our hands intertwined. Moving closer every second. All until we were completely next to each other and facing one another, I was staring into his shining eyes. And with that,

We kissed.

After what felt like a second we both pulled back, and what he said next will stay with me forever....

"Y/n, I really like you, will you be my girlfriend?"
________________________________
623 words!

Relationships...

Ranboo - 30% - haven't exactly spoken to him properly yet, but surprised at his sudden outburst as he is normally calm and quiet.

Tubbo - 95% - still know nothing of his plan, absolutely head over heels for him, deffo flerting