Congratulations.

He's the villain in my story.

Y/n's POV -

"How did he die?" I questioned as Wilbur tied up my hands, "that doesn't concern you." Was his response, all the while Tubbo kneeled on the ground, tears spilling down his face as he looked at where his old friend has just been. "I think the fact that my father is king automatically means it concerns me." I said through gritted teeth, I am so done with these two. "Wilbur killed him." I heard Tubbo mumble, "what?" I pestered, glaring at Wilbur, how could he do this? "Wilbur murdered him in cold blood, he took Tommy's second to last life. If Tommy dies again, he's gone forever." I let my mouth hang open slightly, Tubbo seemed...

Hurt?

Him and Tommy had been like enemies recently, why was he taking Tommy's death so hard? He could have stopped Wilbur before any of this had begun.

Wilbur finally finished tying my hands and pushed me forward, closer to Tubbo. "Get off of me." I snarled at him, but he did the last thing I could expect, he laughed. "Do you really think
I would just let you go, for someone who reads all day, you're not very bright. No, princess, you're my prisoner now, and that means no body is ever going to find you. Let alone save you." Tubbo turned his head back to us, I could see his glistening cheeks in the light the moon gave off, "Wilbur, please let her go" he pleaded in between sobs and gasps, desperately trying to compose himself.

"Oh? Poor, naive, little Tubbo. Wanting to save his ickle girlfriend from the evil clutches of the monster Wilbur Soot. You didn't have much of a problem when it was just you and the princess. You didn't have much of a problem when you were manipulating her and trying to get L'manberg back. You had absolutely no problem when you were having a cute little picnic under the stars. Oh, don't worry Tubbo, I know exactly what's happening. You've gone and fallen in love with the enemy, with Dream's daughter." I blushed slightly, thanking the stars and the Lord above that no one could see. "Wilbur, we were doomed from the beginning. Ever since you decided to kill Fundy."

I gasped and felt a single tear roll down my cheek. I may not have known him that well, but I know he didn't deserve to die. "You did what?" Finally, I felt myself gain some sort of strength, I pushed myself into Wilbur, causing him to fall. "You little *rude word*". Was the only thing I heard before running over to Tubbo, he may be a bad person, but he's just had to watch his friend die. He needs someone to comfort him.

"Oh look, little Tubbo and little y/n, what a lovely sight to see. How sweet." I can't deal with Wilbur anymore. Tubbo felt me tense up slightly, "Y/n..." your eyes signalled to the rope around your hands and you watched as he untied them. "Alexander..." you said calmly as you stood up, he was still on the floor in pain after your successful attempt to escape.

"Congratulations." I said calmly, holding out my hand for him to get to, "You've invented a new kind of stupid." I announced as he knocked my hand away. "A damage you can never undo, kind of stupid." I said as he stood up, off of his own accord. "An open all the cages in the zoo, kind of stupid." I said as I slapped him harshly, causing him to fall back down. "Clearly, you didn't think this through,
kind of stupid" I repeated this last bit whilst looking back at Tubbo, causing his eyes to widen and his head to drop.

"Let's review...

You made a relation, a few maybe two people knew, and defended it by killing a man. Of which no one said you needed to, people begged you to take a break you refused to. So scared of what your enemies will do to you
But you're the only enemy you ever seem to lose to! You know why Dream can do what he wants? He doesn't dignify warside taunts with a response! So yeah, congratulations!" I said we I walked over to Tubbo, grabbing his hand and pulling him to his feet. "Y/n..." was his response.

"You've ruined your legacy, congratulations!" I aggressively said to Tubbo, "It was an act of political sacrifice!" Was his justification, who does he think he is? "Sacrifice?"

"I languished in a loveless relationship with you, I lived only to see your face. I look at us and think, "God, what have we done with our lives, and what did it get us?" That doesn't wipe the tears or the years away, but my brains back,
and it's here to stay. You know what I'm here to do?" I questioned Tubbo, "Y/n..."

"I'm not here for you... You used to know Tubbo like you know your own mind. You would never find anyone as trusting or as kind,
and a million years ago, he said, "This one's mine," But you didn't, Stand by... Do you know why?!" I turned and began walking into the woods, wanting to find my father and wanting to go back to the sanctuary I call home, but Tubbo grabbed my hand before that was possible, pulling me back to face him, "I love my brother more than anything in this life! I should have chosen his happiness over mine this time Tommy, is the best thing in our lives and never lose sight of the fact that I have been blessed with the best friend!"

The two of us turned to Wilbur, hand in hand, but this time fighting for the greater good. For the kingdom's safety, but after this, I'm leaving and never coming back. "Congratulations, for the rest of your life! Every sacrifice we'll make is for Tommy, to give him the best life."

"Congratulations? I don't think you two understand my plan, it's not over just yet."
________________________________
Ello luvs! How is everyone doing on this fine Saturday evening?

Relationships -
Wilbur - 5% - he is the epitome of a fairytale villain. Manipulative, evil, some may even say malicious. The only reason you still have an ounce of respect for him is because he hasn't killed you yet.

Tubbo - 25% - you know you shouldn't, but you can't help still loving him. He needs someone to comfort him in this dark time and you'll always be there for him.