Fixer Upper?

"What are you gonna do, tell Dream. Please, you're a wimp."

Tommy's POV

I thought... I thought Wilbur was asleep. Or, in a coma. But no, of course he was flipping lying, like he always does. "You know what, I think it's time I tell Dream about your little plan? How would you two feel about that?" They turned to look at one another, and smirked.

"Well," my old partner in crime said, "if you were to do that, we might have to do a little something in retaliation." My smile dropped, "and what exactly would that be?" Wilbur raised his eyebrows. "I'm thinking we tell Dream about your little plan."

I titled my head, "and what plan might that be?" Tubbo laughed, "why, your plan to kill the princess."

"My what?"

Y/n's POV

As I walked back to the castle I had a spring in my step, I, y/n l/n (last name) was Tubbo's girlfriend. But why did he choose me, out of everyone in the smp.  "So n/n (nickname) what's happening between you and Tubbo?" I smiled up at the black haired, bandana wearing man who had asked me a question. "Nothin!" George grabbed my hand, knowing if he didn't I would start running off. "Now y/n, that's just not true." I smiled at George.

"What's the issue, dear? Why are you holding back from such a man?" Sapnap asked in a somewhat jokey way, as George giggled along. Maybe they were actually right, why wasn't I accepting my feelings, even as Tubbo's girlfriend. "Is it the clumpy way he walks?" I shook my head, there was absolutely nothing wrong with his walking. "Or the grumpy way he talks?" No, Tubbo's voice is perfect.

"Or the pear-shaped, square-shaped weirdness of his feet?" How do these two know how Tubbo's feet look, now that's a bit strange. "And though we know he'll treat you well, he's still gotta meet your father's belly."

"But you'll never meet a fellow, who's as sensitive and sweet!" Sapnap admitted, Tubbo is the kindest and most incredible man I've ever met (or so you think). "So he's a bit of a fixer-upper" they aren't wrong, so he's got a few flaws, like his peculiar brain dear." George said, "his thing with the rain dear." Sapnap added.

"That's a little outside of nature's laws" I admitted to them. "So he's a bit of a fixer-upper, but this we're certain of, you can fix this fixer-upper up..." George said whilst softly grabbing my soldiers and getting us to face one another. "With a little bit of love" him and Sapnap sang together.

"Can we please just stop talking about this?" I ask, pushing George away and starting to walk faster than both of him and Sapnap.

"We've got a real actual problem here!" Sapnap says, what are these two's problem? "I'll say! So tell me, dear" George agreed with Sap and tried to run to catch up with me. "Is it the way that he runs scared? Or that he's socially impaired?" How do these two people know so much about Tubbo? "Or that he only likes to tinkle in the woods..."

"What?"

I'm sorry, pardon. "How do you two know so much about Tubbo?" George and Sap raised their eyebrows, "you don't wanna know."

What none of them noticed, was the green masked man sitting in the bush watching them. "Gosh, no one ever tells me the facts about my own daughter, guess I need to find out more myself."
________________________________
I'm really sorry this chapter took a bit longer to come out and it's so short, but this week and last week we had end of year tests (thing in England, don't know bout anywhere else) and it was my birthday on Friday!

Relationships ~

George - 80% - freaking best 'uncle' everrrrrr (I think that's all the explanation needed)

Sapnap - 85% - you've always felt closer to him than George, but instead of uncle, felt like he was more of a brother.

Also, it's time to have an little vote, I have a couple ideas for how the story is going to go from here, so here are the options!

A. Learn more about your past, did you know the l'manbergians? This option will help you to learn more about the characters in this story and learn more about 'yourself'

B. Have some more alone time with Tubbo, this will increase your relationship with Tubbo and Wilbur and will increase the length of your relationship. Plus, may have a change of bringing back a certain country

C. Find out more about Ranboo and what he was talking about to do with Tubbo. This option will increase your relationship with Ranboo but will end your romantic relationship with Tubbo. This will however give Tommy (and Ranboo) a chance at a romantic relationship with you

D. (Now this may sound slightly creepy) tommy shall spy on you and Tubbo, wanting to learn more about you, but doesn't want to get on Tubbo's bad side.

Let me know your guy's decision in the comments and the first to 10 votes wins!

~Probably not going to be using this as I've gotten one vote, and I'm just gonna be going with that!