An unexpected twist

"And what exactly, is going on here?"

Tommy's POV ~

We both turned at the same time to see a green striped bucket hat atop blonde hair, Philza. But, that wasn't Phil's voice, it was too deep, that sounded more like...

Technoblade.

A hand pulled me back, and y/n just stood there, paralysed with shock. "Don't you dare try to get away." A sword was raised to my throat, "or we both know what'll happen." What do I do? Why did I have to get on this situation in the first place?

"Techno, stop." Y/n said, defending me once again, "and why would I do that, this...kid is disobeying the king, your father. That makes him a traitor." I sighed, he wasn't exactly wrong. "Please techno, just let me explain."

"No y/n, you're breaking the rules too, thereby betraying the king as well. So be very careful what you do, you're treading on very thin ice." She looked at the ground, "Techno, let them explain." I smiled at Phil, finally, someone willing to actually listen. "It was all my fault, I forced her into talking to me and then chased her down when she refused, if you're going to punish anyone, punish me. Do not hurt her."

Y/n's POV ~

I stared at him, did the TommyInnit just take responsibility for his actions? I thought dad had said that the L'manbergians were reckless and didn't care for others, let alone me. The daughter of their biggest enemy. "Tommy, I hope you understand the consequences that you may face from this, are you sure that's what happened?" Phil asked, wow, thanks for trusting me mate.

Tommy nodded and smiled at me, but this time, it wasn't a smirk, he was truly smiling. No hidden meaning or selfish reasoning to try and get something he wants. Smiling and me, joyful and kind. And I must say, it was~

Adorable.

I could feel a blush growing on my cheeks, que? Why am I blushing? No me gusta. But then, I couldn't help it, this man was- NO. NO HE WAS NOT CUTE....

"Well Tommy, I appreciate you telling the truth, and, well. I think we should let the princess here decide your fate. Y/n, what do you want to do with him?" Phil asked, so now he decides to trust me. Is it bad that I want to say date him?

Yes.

Probably.

Maybe.

No?

I could feel all of there eyes on me, this was my decision, what I was about to say could change both mine and Tommy's life forever... "I want to remove the banishment." I looked at Phil and Techno, who were both looking at me questioningly. I mean, I understand why, but I should be allowed to talk to people who are actually my age. "Y/n, are you absolutely sure you want to do that." I nodded, "I should be allowed to talk to people that I actually have things in common with. Not just people 10 years older than me."

"Well, I think it's time me and Phil were off." Techno walked over to me and whispered, "be very careful, alright?" I nodded to him and he and Phil started walking back to the castle.

I looked over at Tommy, this was going to be rather awkward. "Thank you." I walked over to him and hugged him...

Tubbo's POV ~

I can't flipping believe Tommy, of course he would do that. What was I expecting? All he cares about is himself and his ideals, this plan was the simplest thing in history, but of course Tommy would go ahead and muck it up.

And now, he was probably going to go and ruin the plan even more, by trying to tell y/n. If he'd just gone along with the plan, everything would've worked out, now Dream hates me and Will. I can't let him ruin this, everything we've worked so hard for years for. Tommy was not going to take it away.

I don't care what I have to do, if he doesn't go along with the plan, he's the enemy, and that means he's going to pay. Now, time to start preparing for the plan, why don't I go find our young princess?

"Who knows, maybe she loves me already..."
________________________________
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I really enjoyed writing, how's Tubbo as an antagonist going?

Anyways, I'm gonna start doing a thing at the end of each chapter where I say the relationship with each character, that was involved in this chapter, at this point in the story.

Phil - 70%, starting to realise that maybe he doesn't trust you as much as you thought he did.

Techno - 85%, he didn't exactly protect you against Phil, but you know that he would never do anything to hurt you, he did warn you and wants to protect you.

Tommy - 65%, you're starting to realise that maybe he isn't as bad as you had previously thought, and you might just have a teeny crush on him.

Tubbo - 85%, you have no idea about his secret plan, and really like him, you haven't decided whether that's romantic or not yet. Hey, maybe his plan isn't going to be that bad, it does mean you two spending time together!!