Meeting once again

Pardon?

Pardon?

Thank you so freaking much!!!!!! This honestly means the world to me, love you all <3

Finally, just a peaceful walk in a peaceful town...

In just a few days, everything had changed. I looked around, previous enemies now friends, previous friends now enemies.

Oh, and last night, I think I've figured out why I helped Tommy in court, because no one deserves to go that long without human contact, and because we don't actually know why they were duelling, probably should have asked that in court.

That's what happens when your dad thinks he's all this and that, he doesn't get the basic information that he needs to make a balanced decision. They could have been duelling because of something really important, and yet dad wouldn't know.

That's why, in that sense, he's a pretty useless king. Don't get me wrong, he's great at his job, but he doesn't know any of his subjects, except the ones that are a threat.

That's one of the reasons I like to go outside, because it means I can find out more about the kingdom I will one day rule over. I can get to know the people, and help them if I need to, rather than just sitting up in a castle signing papers that have nothing to do with the well-being of the citizens.

Tommy did absolutely nothing, except fight for what was right. The last time I checked, that's not a crime, honestly, I'm quite sick of how this world works.

When I'm Queen, I'm going to change all of that~

These thoughts occupied my head for a while, until I realised, how did my father even get to me king? And then I walked straight to Tommy. Why on Earth is this happening so much?

Tommy's POV

Have you ever felt about something so deeply, that even after rethinking it over and over again, you still end up at the same decision? Well, that's exactly the opposite of how I'm feeling right now. The thing is, I can't quite decide wether or not y/n was trying to help me, or was just trying to be a good person. Either way, I needed to talk to her, it was extremely important.

Then, someone bumps into me...

"Sorry, sorry..."

Someone by the name of y/n.

She looks up, "Oh, it's you." Then continues walking, rude. "Well it's nice to see you too!" I follow her, like I said, I need to speak to her. But she just carried on walking, "hey, wait up!" I grabbed her by the arm, but she just gave me the old wack-a-doodle-doo, "look, I'm not supposed to be talking to you, so please, leave me alone."

"Didn't think you were one to follow the rules, why don't you just live your life! It'll be fine~" that really sets her off, "MATE, PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME BE!"

"No! Can we please just talk?" She glares at me, "look, I don't wanna live as an untold story! "But wouldn't you rather go out in a blaze of glory?" She continued to walk, "I can't hear you!" I ran in-front of her and shrugged "I don't fear you..."

"I'll live long, cause the safe die last!" She just pushed past me and started running, "Don't you remember 'bout your broken past?" I heard, before racing after her... "I can't hear you, I don't fear you now" Eventually she realised I wasn't going away, "Are you wrapped in your regret?" She asked me,
"Well regret's a waste of blood and sweat." I replied.

"Well in my life, I wanna taste love and pain and wanna feel pride and shame! I don't wanna take my time, don't wanna waste one line I wanna live better days... Never look back and say, could have been me" she looked so happy with herself , proud and strong, "It could have been me?" "Yeah!"

"Don't wanna live as an unsung melody! I'd rather listen to the silence telling me I can't hear you, I won't fear you. Don't wanna wake up on a monday morning, the thought of work's getting my skin crawling, I can't fear you, I don't hear you now"