Life's not fair.

"I know you don't want him to get hurt, but you have to do this. We've got to give the people what they deserve."

Y/n POV -

Why is it that as soon as I start to get what I like, everything goes to shambles. I want these people to get what they deserve, but then some part of me doesn't want Tommy to get hurt. It's probably the part of me from before I died, only God would know. Would it be simpler to just tell him everything? No. I can't.

"Tommy Innit writes me a letter every day."
I read them whenever I have time, "I'm keeping the fire warm while my husband is away."
Tommy's been gone for a few days now, "He was on the British side in L'manberg."
I can't even remember those days of war, what was it like? "Trying to keep the colonies inline."
Do you think it was anything like this internal war is,"But he can keep all of L'manberg."
After all this is over, "Will Tommy be mine?"

"Love doesn't discriminate."
Do I have to give him up? "Between the sinners and the saints,"
If I do will that make all of my problems go away. "It takes and it takes and it takes."
Or will it just break me, "And we keep loving anyway. We laugh and we cry and we break
and we make our mistakes."
I have made so many horrible decisions, "And if there's a reason I'm by his side."
I just wish I could go back in time, "When so many have tried."
But first I have to get all of these evil ideas out of my head, "Then I'm willing to wait for it."
I'm willing to wait for it

"My uncles are George and a pyromaniac."
Maybe they would know would to do. "But there are things that the families you chose won't teach ya."
It seems so long ago that, "My mother died a genius."
And since, "My father commanded respect."
It's been 16 years since my mum died, "When mum died she left no instructions."
She'd barely even had time to live, "And no legacy to protect."

"Death doesn't discriminate."
Death would be so simple, "Between the sinners and the saints."
As would going back in time, "It takes and it takes and it takes."
I think the person I need to find was at my birthday party, "And we keep living anyway."
If I can find him then all of this would be easy,
"We rise and we fall and we break And we make our mistakes and if there's a reason I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died I'm willing to wait for it, I'm willing to wait for it."

I can't force Tommy to love me, "I am the one thing in life I can control, I am inimitable, I am an original."
But we can be friends, "I'm not falling behind or running late. I'm not standing still I am lying in wait."
We will always be friends, "Tommy may face an endless uphill climb, he has nothing to prove,
he has so much to lose."
And maybe I'll be cake to see Tubbo soon, "Tommy's pace is relentless, he wastes no time.
What is it like in his shoes?"

"Tommy doesn't hesitate. .He exhibits no restraint. He takes and he takes and he takes and he keeps winning anyway."
Sometimes I can't believe how much we've been through together. "He changes my game,
he plays and he raises the stakes."
It all started on that day, "And if there's a reason he seems to thrive when so few survive, then Gosh darn it, I'm willing to wait for it."
I need to change that day. "I'm willing to wait for it."

"Life doesn't discriminate, Between the sinners and the saints. It takes and it takes and it takes
We rise . We fall . And if there's a reason I'm still alive. When so many have died. Then I'm willin' to- Wait for it."

"Wait for it."

I need to find him.

I'm going to end this horrible cycle with Will, maybe if I take another life of mine I'll go back to how I was before. There's only one way to find out.

The sound of the crossbow echoes through the castle...

_____________________________
IS THE AUTHOR ACTUALLY BACK???? Jeez it's been quite some time, any song ideas lads, ladies and the thems?