The party plan!?!

Tommy's POV

"Tommy, don't you dare talk down to my plan without hearing it." I crossed my arms, telling Will I didn't want to hear it, he continued anyway. "So, soon it's y/n's birthday, and they are planning on holding a ball in the castle-" "ok, and?" I interrupted, "it's not like we'd be invited."

"Well, that's the icing on the cake, everyone's invited, they're trying to promote unity or something like that, stupid right?" I nodded. "So, we go, and, we use her, befriend her, recruit her. And do you know what the best way to do that would be? Make her think we actually like her, make her think she can trust us. I think it might be time to enact plan Z."

Plan Z? No, not plan Z, please no. "Will, we- we- we can't do that to her, she's just a kid!" Plan Z, make her love one of us. "So were you when Dream dragged you into all of this, I think it's about time we repay the favour. I think it's about time we call back the recruits. Don't you wanna see your best friend?"

Tubbo's POV

It had been months since I'd seen Tommy, since I'd seen Wilbur, since I'd seen the Dream SMP in general. And, I've gotta admit, I've missed them, all of them. Even Dream!

"Tubbo, where are we going?" My companion said, dragging the last part of the last word. "I've already told you, it's a surprise!" Ever since Snowchester's downfall and everything that happened between me and Ranboo, I've been living out in the countryside with someone!

"Are we nearly there?" I groan at my friend, he'd been asking the same question for the last hour. "Fundy, WHY ARE YOU SO IMPATIENT!" I shouted at my friend before we both burst into a long and loud laugh.

"Because you won't tell me where we're going!" I huffed, "Look around, don't you recognise this place?" He looked around for a few seconds, before a look of realisation came onto his face. "We're going home? Seriously?" I nodded at him, "wait, why?" So I explained the entire situation to him, the Princess, the party, and the plan.

"And, we're here!" He looked around for a second, "tubbo, what in the name of the lord are we doing in the castle?" I grinned at him, "let's just say that Dream owed me!" I said before bounding into the castle.

"Ello!" I shouted, no response. "Anyone there?" Once again, no response, where was everyone. "Ah, Tubbo, Fundy you're here!" Dream walked in, it was quite strange seeing him, after all this time. "Would you like a tour of the palace?" I nodded, "Punz! Would you mind giving these fine gentlemen? Oh of course, I forgot, they're all out getting decorations." He looked up at the clock, "oh frick, look at the time, I've got to go. Give me two seconds, I'll go get someone!"

Dream ran up the stairs, I took the time whilst he was gone to have a look around and admire the place. It was huge, and actually quite beautiful. I turned to see Fundy doing the same thing. Something brushed past my shoulder, "I'll be back soon, y/n will be right down for the tour! Bye!"

Who's y/n? Oh, probably Dream's daughter. "Oh, hello, I'm y/n, you must be Tubby and Fundo? Oh wait, no, Tubbo and Fundy? Sorry, I'm not good with names!" I looked up to see a small girl running down the stairs. A pile of books in her hand, glasses covering her sparkling e/c (eye colour) eyes. H/c (hair colour) hair tied into a loose ponytail, bits of hair flying across her face.

"Yep, that's us! And don't worry, there's a lot of names to remember! I'm sure you know a lot of people!" A voice from behind me said. "Uh, yeah, um, sure! Anyways, it's lovely to meet you." As she reached the bottom of the stairs and finished walking towards us, holding out her hand for us to shake, and dropping all of the books she was carrying.

I reached down to pick them up before she could, "here ya go!" She smiled at me, "thank you! So, why don't we start with my favourite place, the library!"

After the tour...

"So, if you don't mind me asking, why are you here?" Oh, so she didn't know the party. "Your pa-" "we just wanted to visit!" She didn't look convinced. "How do you even know my dad?"

Ah, now that was a long story, "let's just say, we're old enemies, turned friends." "Wow, ominous, so, tell me about yourselves!"

Tommy's POV

"You don't mean?" "Yes Tommy, Tubbo is here, and he's already in on the plan!"