One life left

The sound of the crossbow echoes through the castle...

Tommy POV -

"Jump in the Cadillac!"
Tubbo shouted, directly in my face. How annoying could this kid get? "Girl let's put some miles on it."
I mumbled back, he'd been doing this for about an hour. His face lit up as I said this, then I realised it wasn't because of me. "BEES!"
He practically screamed as I turned around. "Tubs, I hate to burst your bubble, but that's not a bee."
I tried to see what this thing was. "Wilbur?"
Why was he wearing a yellow and black striped jumper. "Come on, let's go see what he wants."

We raced through a field, grass reaching up to our knees and flowers covering our shoes. As we got closer I could see his eyes were puffy and bloodshot. Tears stained his face and jumper. I ran faster than I think I ever have before, "Wilbur, what's wrong?"
I yelled and wrapped my arms around Wilbur,
"Tommy, I'm really sorry,"

57 minutes earlier - Wilbur POV -

"Does anyone know where Y/n is?"
I asked the three people in front of me, Niki, Phil and Puffy. "I think she was in her room, but when she went in, I saw her going into the weapons room?"
I raised my head to look at Phil, we'd just been trying to have a book club meeting, and every one was just waiting for Y/n. "What?"
I shouted before racing out.

I ran towards the castle, every step closer to my fate. To seeing her dead. She only had one life left, this child did not deserve to die. She was just a kid. "Will, wait!"
A sweet voice shouted to me. I turned my head slightly to look but didn't stop running. I had to get to the castle. "Dream just sent a letter to Phil. Y/n, she's gone."

I didn't stop running, but I did change direction. I had to hold back my tears as I ran, I would not let Niki see me cry. "Will, stop."
I didn't listen, I sped up,  Tommy had to know. He loves her. Tubbo, I know he loves her too, but I don't know how she feels about him. I know exactly where they'll be.

I run over the hill, grass up to my knees, flowers covering my shoes. Tears poured down my face and covered my jumper, "Will, what's wrong?" 
I looked him in the eyes, "Tommy, I'm really sorry."
Tubbo pulled me into a hug, "for what?"
The 'big man' mumbled as I cried onto Tubbo's shoulder, "for what?"
He repeated a lot louder...

"Y/n, she's only got one life left."