Too bad!!

"W-what?" No, no it can't be. "Is he...is he in there already?" Please no, please no. "Do you think I would wait for your permission, this isn't just a childish battle against Dream anymore, it's war. We're going through with this plan, wether you like it or not."

Couldn't Will just let their be peace, just because Dream is in charge, doesn't mean we can't be happy. "Will, it's just going to be history repeating itself, we can't just bring people in to this, not when they don't deserve it." He shook his head at me, "It's too late."

Y/n's POV

I've got to admit, the last hour or so had been a lot of fun! I'd given Fundy and Tubbo a tour and showed them all of my special places to go when I'm sad! You know those people who you just instantly feel like you can trust? I feel like that with these two! It was probably a stupid move, and was definitely come back to bite me, but hey, if I get two new friends, I think I'm alright with that!

Plus, if dad even let them in the palace, I think they're fine! "So, what do you two wanna do now?" I questioned, I was kinda hoping for hide and seek! "I'd kinda like to go out and buy some stuff, or unpack?" I could feel my heart dropping, "oh, of course! You go out, but I'm probably gonna stay back" yes, I could go out but, no, I don't want to. "Fundy, how about you go out, and I'll start unpacking?"

I could feel a smile growing on my face, maybe he noticed I was sad, maybe I actually have someone who cares about me? No, I've only known him a couple hours, stop getting a false sense of hope. "Sure, bye dudes, I'll be back in a bit!" He said before running out. "So, should we get started on the un of the packing?"

He let out a small giggle, "is that what we're calling it these days?" I gave him the biggest smile I could muster, "definitely!" I said before racing upstairs to his room. It took him about a minute, he'd obviously walked up the stairs. "Do you seriously only have one bag between the two of you?"
He nodded, clearly embarrassed. "Yeah, I don't have many belongings either!"

It took us about 30 minutes to unpack their stuff, they both clearly had a style. Whilst the majority of Tubbo's stuff was either green, yellow, had a bee on it or closely resembled a bee. He clearly liked to wear jeans and very simple clothes. Ok the other hand, Fundy seemed to like the colours black and orange, with an occasional mix of red and yellow. Fundy had a lot of foxes on his clothes and a... fox onesie? Yeah, Tubbo said we don't talk about that!

Once we'd done, I decided to take him into my room, because for some reason we haven't gone in there, to see if there was anything Tubbo could use in his room. "Holy poop, you have a lot of musical instruments!" I mean, he wasn't wrong, in my room I had, an acoustic guitar, a piano, a flute, a saxophone, a ukulele, a clarinet, a harp and a trumpet. Yes, I had quite a few, but music was the only thing I could do to waste my time, other than reading of course.

"Yeah, I guess." I said before looking at my feet. "Can you play them all?" I nodded, "play me a song!" I shrugged, "what?"

"Go on, play me a song! No judgement here!" "Do I have too?" I groaned. "Yes, yes you do!" He said happily before sitting down on my bed.

"You're really cute I must admit, but we both need something deeper than this. I gotta know when I'm looking at you, that you don't only see weakness you want to.

You know I'm not perfect, I'm flawed, and if you can't take that, get lost. 'Cause I don't want it if it's fake, I don't want love if it's just for show. Only want it if it's real and I'm thinking I should let you know, you know.

This superficial love thing got me going crazy. Boy, if you want me, then you better need me. 'Cause I'm so done, not being your number one. And if you wanna keep me then you better treat me like a darn empress, cause I'm already a princess. 'Cause I'm so done, not being your number one, this superficial love.

Good at first, I won't deny, but there's more to me than just what meets the eye. I wanna know when you're looking at me, that you see deep into my personality.

'Cause I want authentic, not just for fun. If this love is plastic, it'll break on us. 'Cause I don't want it if it's fake, I don't want it if it's just for show. Only want it if it's real, and I'm thinking I should let you know.

This superficial love thing got me going crazy. Boy, if you want me, then you better need me. 'Cause I'm so done, not being your number one. And if you wanna keep me then you better treat me like a darn empress, cause I'm already a princess. 'Cause I'm so done, not being your number one, this superficial love.

I can feel you on my lips all the time, but I just want to feel you in my heart or on my mind. I can feel you on my lips all the time, and this ain't right, this superficial love."

I looked over to see Tubbo wiping away fake tears, "that was honestly incredible!" I beamed at him, "you really think so?" He beamed back, "of course! But, how on earth did you learn so many instruments?"

"Well, when you have to stay inside all day every day, it's quite easy!" He turned his head slightly, questioning me, "all day every day?"

Tommy's POV

"WILBUR, WHAT IS TUBBO PLANNING TO DO?" If we weren't careful, someone might hear us, but I couldn't care less anymore, "Like I said, plan z. Tubbo is enacting plan z." I shook my head at him, "Wilbur, you're sick."

"And you don't think I know that?" He nudged me to look into his eyes, "Tommy, I don't give a flip, about your little crush on a girl you barely know." I blushed slightly, crush, absolutely not. "But this isn't about your feelings, for once, I'm doing something for the good of the people and not just you. You really think you'd ever have a chance with her?" I looked down at my feet, "do you?"

I did not like this girl in that way, I just don't want anyone getting hurt. "Because Tommy, she's a princess, and you're nothing, but a failed attempt at a hero." That's when we both heard it, maybe it was a signal? Wilbur laughed, "I guess it's working."

"Wilbur, what's happening?... WILBUR?" He gave me a smirk, "Do I have to repeat myself again, plan z." And with that, he ran off into the woods without another word.