Your fault

Y/n POV -

I thought I found it, that thing that we all crave, we all seek. Happiness. Yet, here I am with only two lives left. These people don't deserve happiness, they kill and they hurt and they tear me apart. They don't get my kindness. They don't need me. They no longer want a queen, so why don't I give them an empress. No one will rule by my side, it'll just be me. They can all die, so long as I'm leader I don't care.

I think Wilbur had something right, we don't need a King, Queen and an entire royal family, no one listens to them. We need a singular person to rule them all. To do that, I think I'm going to need Wilbur's help. For now though, we'll keep up the kind act, I think I have someone to marry!

Tommy POV -

No body knew what to do. We'd just watched Y/n die, and Wilbur had already disappeared. "What are we going to do?"
Finally came out of Purpled, I turned to him, an absolutely terrified look on his face. "There's nothing we can do."
Dream responded, "it's not like she's dead forever, she's still got two lives left."
I continued for him. "This is all your fault Tommy."
George announced suddenly, I could feel all eyes on me as I turned to him, "what?"
Came out of my mouth before I could stop it, "Wilbur wouldn't have been here if it weren't for you."

"George, you can't blame him. We should blame Dream, he's the only reason Tommy was here, he announced to the whole blumming country that this was happening."
We all gasped at what Sapnap had said, I don't think Dream was ready. "Absolutely not, this is Y/n's fault, she could've just let you die, but no, she had to jumped infront of you."
Ranboo said before gesturing to the door, Purpled ran out quickly.

"It's because of you there's a villain in our midst and my future Wife is dead!" I shouted to Dream, if he didn't call all of us here nothing would've happened.
"But it isn't my fault, I was given the idea! You persuaded me to marry away my daughter for safety, and without that girl there'd have been no war to annoy Wilbur in the first place!"
Dream responded, walking towards me with a frustrated look on his face.
"Wait a minute, marry off? For a daughter so young? That you had to tell a lie to sell it, which you told! Is she a worthless girl? Is this undersold? Oh, and tell us who persuaded you to marry off that girl."
I said whilst backing away, not wanting to get hurt.

"See, it's your fault."
George said to Dream, getting in front of me before Dream could do any damage, can't let my beautiful face get hurt, "No!"
Dream shouted, if we're just going to keep arguing nothing is going to get solved, "So it's your fault..."
I started before getting cut off by Dream,
"No!"
He repeated, "Yes, it is!"
George shouted, "It's not!"
What on Earth are we going to do? The only thing that's happening is arguing, "It's true."
I finally spoke up.

"Wait a minute- But I only married off that girl
To get some safety back from you!"
Dream said speaking to me, "So it's your fault!"
George repeated, moving away from me and leaving the path clear for Dream to hit me.
"Yes!"
Dream charged at me, but before he could reach me I shouted, "No, it isn't! I wouldn't have married that girl but I loved her so. She made me fall in love, oh what a horrible curse!"

"It's your daughter's fault that she jumped infront, and you fell in love in the first place!"
Sapnap said, how on Earth could they blame
Y/n, she just flipping died. "Oh. Then it's her fault!"
George agreed, none of them thinking about
the fact it's Wilbur's fault. "So. It was her fault..."
Sapnap announced "No."
I disagreed with everything they were saying,
"Yes, it is, it's her.
George shouted above me, "I guess..."
Ranboo responded, why do none of them understand that it isn't a certain person's fault.
"Wait a minute, though-. She made her choice-
Right? That's clear. But you only had one life,
then what's queer. Is how did the Wilbur get down here in the first place? Second place..."
Dream yelled, true how did Wilbur get in.

"Yes!"
Ranboo shouted, no one had accused him yet,
"How?
George responded, "Hmmm..."
I was thinking out loud at this point, "Well.
Who was on the guard?"
"The guard?"
I asked, "The guard?"
Ranboo repeated, "You were on guard."
Dream exclaimed to Sapnap, "I wasn't! Yes I was."
He said as realisation hit him, "So it's your-!"
George started, "No, it isn't, 'cause George was on guard too!"
He shouted, "So it's his-!"
Dream yelled, "No, it isn't!"
I shouted before he could finish, "Then whose is it?"
Ranboo asked.

"Wait a minute! You were right by the door so you could've seen. So the one who knows what happened when he entered is you!"
I answered, "You mean that gust of wind- That George stopped-? Oh, dear- But I never knew it. So I ignored- Don't look here!"
I remembered something opening the door, but we'd all just ignored it, "So it's your fault!"
George yelled, "But-"
Ranboo responded, "See, it's his fault-"
Sapnap shouted, "But-"
Ranboo responded, "And it isn't mine at all!"
Sapnap happily yelled. "But what?"
I asked Ranboo.

"Well, if you hadn't gone, and said we were here-"
Ranboo started, talking to Dream. "We were needy-"
Dream attempted to respond, "You were greedy! Did you need that union?"
Ranboo said before he could finish, "But I got it for my country-!"
He yelled, "So it's their fault's then!"
George said, how can it be the fault of the country? "Yes? And what the union in the third place?"
I just wanted her to notice me, "The union- yes!"
Yet, now she's dead. "He went and asked me too!"
Dream shouted, there was nothing I could do, she'd died defending me. "I asked you to?"
George responded, "You asked me to! You said that you were scared too. You asked me-"
Dream shouted, "No, I didn't!"
George yelled, "So it's your fault!"
Me, Sapnap and George yelled. "Wait a minute-!"
Dream exclaimed, "If you hadn't asked him to-"
We have to do something, or this isn't going to go anywhere.

"And you had left your girl alone. We wouldn't be in trouble in the first place!"
"Well, if you hadn't thrown away the girl
In the first place-!"
"Well, if he hadn't raised her in the first place-!"
"It was your fault!"
"Yes, if you had protected them in the first place-!"
"Right! It's you that failed them in the first place-!"
"You failed  in the first place!"
"It's your fault!"
"You're responsible!
You're the one to blame!
It's your fault!"
We were all shouting over one another so much that no one noticed the small girl walking in, a menacing grin on her face,

"Tommy! I'm so glad you're safe!"