Dandelions

Y/n POV -

My back hurts. My stomach is rumbling louder than I ever thought possible. Yet, all I can think about is him. He's like a disease, infesting my brain and leaving only thoughts of him, nothing else. Tommy. My kingdom can burn to the ground if that's its destiny, but all I want is him.
He's my medicine, my addiction, he's a part of me, but why? Why do I feel like I need him constantly, just his presence warms my soul.
I finally sit down, surrounded by dandelions, Tubbo must have been around here. This can't spawn naturally. I've walked for blocks and blocks, I deserve a rest.

I lay my head down on the hood of my cape and attempt to succumb to sleep. Yet, thoughts of Tommy chase me through the fields, keeping me from the sleep I deserve. Eventually, I stop in my vain attempt and sit up, looking around.
I can see his face wherever I look, "Maybe it's the way you say my name." A smile dawns on my face as I remember the first time I met him. "Maybe it's the way you play your game."

All my father does is play games with me, with everyone in the world. "But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you," but if it means I can even spend one second with Tommy, "But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you." I'd do it a thousand times over. "And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime, and I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine"
I stand up quickly, picking up a dandelion as i rise, realising that I'm not falling asleep any time soon.

"'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions, wishing on every one that you'll be mine." I breathed slightly before repeating the last word. "mine."
I gaze at the dandelion, how can something so beautiful survive in this world? "And I see forever in your eyes." In this harsh, bleak, selfish environment, it should fall. "I feel okay when I see you smile, smile." Yet it hasn't?
"Wishing on dandelions all of the time." Even the prettiest flower can bloom in the darkest of times, "Praying to God that one day you'll be mine." Maybe I don't have to run. "Wishing on dandelions all of the time." Maybe I don't have to leave them all behind.

Immediately, I thought of an idea, If this flower can last this long, maybe it can help me send tommy a message. Let him know that I'm
ok. "Dandelion, into the wind you go." I'm going back, "Won't you let my darling know?" he has to know, "Dandelion, into the wind you go." I've got to tell him. "Won't you let my darling know that?" Just how much I love him. "I'm in a field of dandelions. Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine."

Tommy POV -

Tubbo let me go. He had no reason to. We were barely even friends ( THEN SOMEBODY BENDS, UNEXPECTEDLY - it was necessary.) anymore, but he let me go nonetheless. this led me to an idea, we'd all failed fighting dream because we'd tried to fight him separately. We have to face this battle with one another.

"we're going to fight this battle together, or not at all."
_______________________________

HELLO! Hope you all had a great christmas! What did you get? And, if you don't celebrate christmas, how was your saturday?
Sorry this is a bit short!

Also, since this book is nearly over, I need to plan the next book! I've got a few plans for Dream Smp books, but do you guys want to see anything else? Maze Runner? Harry Potter? Or any other ideas you guys have!!