Hidden Intentions

"Tommy! I'm so glad you're safe!"

Y/n POV -

I think they were shouting before I came in, it made me want to laugh. These people were never going to get along, and it's not like I'm going to be helping. "Y/n, you're back!"
Tommy called before racing towards me and wrapping his arms around me. "Tommy, I need to tell you something."
Confusion filled his eyes as he looked at me, "TommyInnit, I love you."
I announced finally, his face lit up as I said this, he hugged me tighter whilst I looked up at him. "I love you too."

3rd person POV -

Everyone smiled at the pair in front of them,
Ranboo teleported away whilst George and Sapnap walked upstairs. Leaving only Y/n, Dream and Tommy in the room. "Before you two go and do anything crazy, can I just say something?" Dream asked, breaking the peaceful silence, "if you dare break her heart, we are going to have an issue."
He announced before walking upstairs, not even uttering a goodbye or waving.

"Okay, can I just, say something crazy?"
Y/n asked, sniggering, making fun of what her father had just said, "I love crazy!"
Tommy shouted in response, removing himself from her embrace and going up half the staircase, holding out his hand to her. "All my life has been a series of doors in my face and then suddenly I bump into you."
She said, racing after him. Not wanting to be without him for even a second.

"I was thinking the same thing! Cause like I've been searching my whole life to find my own place and maybe it's the party talking or the chocolate fondue."
He said as Y/n jumped into his open arms, both smiling like children, "but with you."
The girl sang, "But with you."
The boy repeated, both splitting and racing down the stairs. "I found my place." "I see your face"
They sang together, now on opposite sides of the room and not facing one another.

"And it's nothing like I've ever known before. Love is an open door. Love is an open door. Love is an open door"
They said whilst walking backwards, slowly backing into eachother. "With you."
Y/n sang, she rolled her eyes at the current situation. Tommy had no idea what he was getting into. "With you."
Tommy sang, a giant smile on his face, "With you!"
She sang, a mischievous grin gracing her face,
"With you."

(This chapter is taking to long to get out, so please just go with the song with no description and imagine some sort of really romantic scene.)

Both: Love is an open door
Tommy: I mean it's crazy
Y/n: What?
Tommy: We finish each other's
Y/n: Sandwiches
Tommy: That's what I was gonna say!
Y/n: I've never met someone
Both: Who thinks so much like me
           Jinx! Jinx again!
           Our mental synchronization
           Can have but one explanation
Tommy: You
Y/n: And I
Tommy: Were
Y/n: Just
Both: Meant to be
Y/n: Say goodbye
Tommy: Say goodbye
Both: To the pain of the past
           We don't have to feel it any more
           Love is an open door
           Life can be so much more
Y/n: With you
Tommy: With you
Y/n: With you
Tommy: With you
Both: Love is an open door
Tommy: Can I say something crazy? Will you marry me?
Y/n: Can I say something even crazier? Yes!

The pair ran towards eachother, two half's of a heart now meeting, as the pair's lips met it was as if time had stopped.

Wilbur POV -

"Don't tell me that you actually want to be on their side."
I said to the man in front of me, "I must admit, what you're doing interests me, but I won't betray him."

"Come on, join me."
________________________________
Relationships -

Tommy - 50% - you may be married now, and to most people you may be soulmates, but you have hidden intentions. Maybe he does too?

Who do you think Wilbur was talking to?