Buddy, you messed up

Tommy's POV

"T-t-techno, I uh, I'm sorry" He can't be here, surely not. "Let her go." I immediately loosened my grip on her, allowing y/n to get out of my grip, her first move was to run behind techno. "Now, you're in Dream's kingdom, so, if you aren't going to apologise for your crimes, get out."

How can she stand with him, after everything they've done. Stand with the villains, she doesn't seem evil, in fact, maybe, just maybe, nah never mind. "Are you going to?" If I do apologise, I would get to be free, I would be safe, if I don't, I don't even know what they would do to me.

"I'm sorry for betraying you..."

*Flashback*

"Tommy, you just did a coup. You just did a hostile government takeover and then immediately instilled yourself as president. And then you gave it to your friend, but that's still a tyrant, Tommy! [...] But the thing about this world, Tommy... is that good things don't happen to heroes. Let me tell you a story, Tommy. A story of a man called Theseus. His country... well his city-state, technically, was in danger. And he sent himself forward into enemy lines, he slayed the minotaur, and saved his city. Do you know what they did to him? [...] They exiled him. He died, in disgrace, despised by his people. That's what happens to heroes, Tommy."

"Do you want to be a hero, Tommy?! THEN DIE LIKE ONE!"

*Flashback over*

"I'm sorry for not being there for you when you needed me..."

*Flashback*

"Hey remem- remember when I was sitting there alone, against the whole government, and you and Wilbur just sat there on the sideline and watched? Did you step in? Did you step in?!

were you guys...were you guys the ones that stepped in and said,

'Don't worry Technoblade, we know you're in a high-pressure situation, but we'll fight the fight the world for you, Technoblade.'?

No! You guys watched.

you know what I did? Yesterday? when you were surrounded by like 30 people, the whole world was against you?

I walked in. I was willing to fight all of them for you, Tommy.

I would have been there. That is the difference between us."

*Flashback over*

"I'm sorry for using you..."

*Flashback*

"You never thought of me as a friend, Tommy! You've just used me from the start. You just saw me as the blade, that's all I was to you. the blade, a weapon, well guess what? I'm choosing what I fight for now!"

*Flashback over*

"I'm sorry for not listening to you..."

*Flashback*

"I listened to you for weeks! what did you do? You went back to Tubbo, the guy that exiled you, that chose his country over you-"

"Technoblade! People are above the government, we- it doesn't matter if we want a government, if we don't-"

"I'M A PERSON!"

*Flashback over*

"But most of all, I'm sorry for hurting you."

*Flashback*

"You just wanted power."

*Flashback over*

"You know what Tommy, you only care about yourself." I could feel y/n eyes on me, whilst I was just staring at my shoes. "The only reason you said any of that was to make yourself safe, you aren't actually sorry. You never have been."

"Techno, please stop." "No, you know what y/n we're going home." I looked up at her, she was trying so hard to be brave, but failing, "techno, please"

"Y/N, GO HOME." Tears were streaming down her face, "NOW." She immediately started running away, back towards the castle. "Now, Tommy, we're going to have a little chat. You're going to stay away from y/n, don't even look at her."

Y/n's POV

Why is my entire life just running and crying, running from fears, running from reality, running from whatever my dad told me to run from. Finally, the castle in sight, my dad in-front, he was going to take this from me, wasn't he?

"Y/n, is everything ok?" I ran straight past him, it's time to go back to reading, back to living through imagination. I remember that earlier I had a book in my bag, I reached in and grabbed it, "the school for good and evil" I read out.

I sat down and buried myself in the book, adjusting my glasses (yes, for some reason I've added glasses! -LillaBilla_) I just didn't notice the man with the bucket hat coming in.

Dream's POV

"Techno, what's going on with y/n, she's not acting like herself." Ever since she ignored me, nothings felt right, I need to know what's wrong. "She met Tommy." He mumbled, "she what?"

"She met Tommy." Oh for goodness sake. "How, where, why, when, what?" "He interrupted her whilst she was going through the park, I have no clue why, just now, but I stopped him."

"For goodness sake." I say before running up the stairs to y/n's room. "Phil, please leave. Y/n, I know you're just trying to help out people, but they wouldn't need helping if it weren't for Tommy. So please, stay away from him."

"Dad, I'm sorry, I tried to get away from him, but he wouldn't let me" I'm sorry, what? "HE DID WHAT NOW?" "Dad, calm down, techno helped me, it's fine."

Oh that kid was going to pay. "Dad, just leave it, I'm fine."