My Heart of Stone

We don't know what Wilbur's planning, do you really want to take any chances?"

Tommy POV - a couple of months later -

"Good morning love!"
I said whilst walking into the kitchen, seeing
Y/n making us fresh bread for toast. "Hey."
She responded, clearly not paying attention, she was trying to make breakfast but like, you still need to pay attention. "Earth to Y/n."
I called, this is so blumming unfair. Before we were happy, it was all suns and rainbows! Now it's just, 'ohhhh Tommy, marry me even though you were clearly happy with Tubbo and then just blumming ignore me.'

A week later -

She doesn't talk to me anymore. We've been married for what? 3 months and a week, and yet I haven't seen her for 4 days. "You've got a good heart."
I walked over to the balcony, "But I know it changes."
I looked out over the land I would one day be king over, it's funny how that works. "A restless tide, untamable."
The people were like ants from up here. "You came my way, and I knew a storm could come too."
You'd never be able to recognise anyone from here, "You'd lift me high, or let me fall."

Imagine falling from up here, "But I took your hand, promised I'd withstand"
Y/n would just let me, wouldn't she? "Any blaze you blew my way."
No, I can't think like that. "'Cause something inside, it solidified"
I need to be there for her, "And I knew I'd always stay."

"You can build me up, you can tear me down."
I imagined that first time we met, "You can try but I'm unbreakable."
Everything was different then, "You can do your best, but I'll stand the test."
It had all been so simple. "You'll find that I'm unshakeable."
It was just about getting the girl, "When the fire's burnt."
Nobody got hurt, "When the wind has blown"
Tubbo was the only issue, "When the water's dried, you'll still find stone."
Now he's gone. "My heart of stone."

I walk back to my room, "You say we're perfect."
There's a newspaper on y/n's beside barrel, "A perfect family."
It shows us on our wedding day, "You hold us close, for the world to see."
It's covered with spots of water, "And when I say you're the only one I've ever loved."
No, not water. Tears. "I mean those words truthfully."

I drop it immediately, "But I know."
I walk out into the corridor "Without your dad this love could disappear."
Where is Y/n? "I know it isn't fair, but I don't care."
She's been gone for nearly the whole day, maybe she's in trouble. "'Cause my love, will still be here."

What if she's been kidnapped? "You can build me up, you can tear me down."
I run around the house, "You can try but I'm unbreakable."
I have to find her, "You can do your best, but I'll stand the test. You'll find that I'm unshakeable. When the fire's burnt. The wind has blown. The water's dried, you'll still find stone. My heart of stone."

I walk towards a picture of us when we had just met, how had she even taken this, "Soon I'll just go. I'll never see us grow. But I hope that you will know, you'll never be alone! 'Cause like a river runs dry."
I run my hand across the frame and smile at the memory, "And leaves it's scars behind, I'll be by your side. 'Cause my love... Is set in stone."

"Yeahhh! You can build me up, you can tear me down. You can try but I'm unbreakable! You can do your best, but I'll stand the test. You'll find that I'm unshakeable."

"The fire's burnt. The wind has blown. The water's dried, you'll still find stone. My heart of stone. Can't break me. Can't break me. Stone.
Can't break me. Can't break me. Stone. Can't break me. You'll still find stone."

"My heart of stone."

Y/n POV -

"So, we have Technoblade, me, you, Schlatt and Niki on our side so far."
I spoke to Wilbur, "good, now, you need to get home. I know it's hard but you need to speak to Tommy."
He responded, 'yeah right', I thought as I was walking, is it my fault I don't want him to get hurt? A lot has changed in the last 3 months, I've spent a lot of time with Wilbur, we've become really good friends.

"I know you don't want him to get hurt, but you have to do this. We've got to give the people what they deserve."