Choices

"Come on, join me."

Wilbur POV -

He's going to join me, whether he likes it or not, "nobody cares about you Technoblade. Join me, prove them wrong."
He shook his head at me, I think I'm going to have to go a bit farther, remind him of the past, my brother will join my side. "Techno, you're a failure."
He looked at me liked I'd just slapped him in the face, "everything you've ever done has failed."
I could see him reaching for his sword, it glistened in his belt strap, if he got it out I was a goner. "You tried to make it so L'manberg was forgotten."

*Flashback*

"I want to leave a smoking crater from which not only will Manburg never recover, but from which no new country can rise in its place. History will FORGET that a country ever existed in this area."

*Flashback over*

"You failed."
Everyone loved L'manberg and always would, it would be remembered forever as a sign of hope. "You tried to protect your friends."

*Flashback*

"You think death can stop me, Quackity? Y'know- Y'know what?! Y'know what, I've got- I've got a lot to say, okay?! I was gonna say it at the trial, but we got a little bit interrupted, Quackity. Y'know, I tried convincing you guys that government- that government was not the answer, that government was actually the cause of all your problems. Alright? I tried- I tried to convince you guys by fighting alongside you as brothers, and you just cast me aside, you used me, I tried to use force, and you STILL formed a government, and when I went into hiding, when I retired, when I swore off violence, you HUNTED ME DOWN, you HURT MY FRIENDS!"

*Flashback over*

"You failed."
He was still getting his sword out, I had to either persuade him or run. "You tried to earn Tommy's trust."

*Flashback*

"Welcome home, Theseus!"

*Flashback over*

"You failed."
I could see his hand fall as he realised, he'd failed at keeping our brother safe, "you literally joined your enemies side."

*Flashback*

"Listen. Listen, Bad, I didn't wanna work with this guy either, but this Egg, this Egg, it's going too far. It's warpin' people's minds, it's controllin' them, it has no plans on stoppin', until it controls the entire worl— I swear to God, if this dog keeps dying on this magma block— It has no plans on stoppin', and this Egg stands for everything... It's the epitome of everything I stand against as an anarchist! And if I don't stop it now, it'll be the end of the world. So yeah, I'm workin' with Quackity!"

"Flashback over*

"Yeah, I get it, I failed. Ok? But I'm not just going to betray Phil like that."
I smirked at him, "do you really think Phil cares? He would abandon you the second he gets the chance." I held out my hand to him, he had a choice to make, "Brother, join me. Forget about them."

Dream POV -

"People have been going missing Dream, what are we going to do?"
I let out a sharp breath, there wasn't much we could do, "first it's Technoblade, then it could be Y/n. You have to tell the people what's happening...

We don't know what Wilbur's planning, do you really want to take any chances?"