It Was All For Nothing

"We're losing."

Tubbo POV -
We were all back together. That was the only thing that mattered. We didn't care that we were backed into a corner. Didn't care that they had surrounded us. We were together.

That was all that counted, right?

Dream POV -
"Give us TommyInnit, and we'll stop the fighting." I watched as every single face on their side of the battlefield fell. Smiled as I realised that they had to do this. Laughed as I watched Tubbo push his 'best friend' towards me.
Y/n stared for a moment, calculating what Tubbo was doing, trying to figure out if this was a joke or a trick. But it wasn't. Tubbo was just handing him over. "Tubbo, what's going on?" George questioned. I glared at him, I suppose there were traitors on both sides.
"Are you seriously telling me you want us to carry on fighting?" Tubbo responded, "You want to sacrifice every single person on this battlefield, when we could just kill one person and have them all live." He grabbed Tommy's arm and pulled him forward, pushing him towards me. "make his death quick, he doesn't deserve this." were his final words before walking off. I looked back at Y/n, having expected her to try to stop me, her silence was unnerving. She was gone. Nevertheless, I prepared my sword.

Tommy POV -
It all happened so quickly.
I watched as my closest friend dived in front of the sword. Fell as she pushed me out of the way. Cried as the sword plunged into her stomach. It was all for nothing. Dream had won.

This was The End.