Preparing

The other day my friend said that she doesn't like characters x reader books/ series. Welp, looks like she isn't gonna find out about this from me!

- That_lilac
________________________________

"Sure, why not!"

Tommy's POV

Did she seriously just say yes to him, it's so obvious that he's just playing with her! "Ok, I'll see you then, wear something nice!" He walks off, who does that guy thinks he is, he's an actual *insert rude word here*

"What even happened between you two?" I heard a voice say, "what?" I responded. "You and tubbo." I looked at her questioningly "seriously... everyone's heard the story of your incredible friendship. What happened?"

I sighed, "it's a long story." She gazed at me, a light pink dusting her cheeks, "it's not like I have to go back home any time soon." I smiled back, "well, it all started a couple of years ago, like you said, me and Tubbo were really good friends. Brothers if you will.

But every time Dream attacked us, our friendship broke apart a little, until every time we saw eachother, it was just argument after argument. Then, one day, on that god forsaken bench. It all went down in shambles."

I noticed that throughout the story her head had gone down to look at the floor, probably thinking about the story. "Wow, I'm sorry, I didn't know. I thought you two were just getting comfortable with one another again." I reached out and grabbed her chin softly, pulling it up so she was facing me.

She looked into my eyes, and for a second I could have sworn she was moving her face forward slowly. That was all before she got up and started to walk away, into the sunset.

Y/n's POV

He did not just do that. No. Absolutely not. Why is this man trying to make me like him even more than I already do. So, I did the only thing I could think of, I ran.

I had to get ready for my 'meeting' with Tubbo tomorrow. Is it a date exactly, I have no idea! Either way, I have to get an outfit ready, so, might as well get it ready a tad bit early.

The next day...

So, I, uh, It's mid-day, and I'm still not ready, so, I need to get ready immediately.

(As always, you don't have to wear one of these!)

Option one -
I reached into my wardrobe and grabbed a purple dress and a pair of knee-high black boots. I left my hair down, but left a hair band around my wrist just in case!

 I left my hair down, but left a hair band around my wrist just in case!