002

a/n- so inumaki is in this chapter, that being said i got ahold of his little language guide off of twitter, so i'm following that. if u want to check it out, @itsinumaki

 if u want to check it out, @itsinumaki

⋙⋙⋙

"thanks for the meal fushiguro!" "yeah thanks! it was delicious!" you both thank him for the meal as you headed out.

"sure."

"so what you think of him, hm?" nobara asked you as soon as you both left the apartment complex

"uh he was nice, lay back. serious."

"no no not like that"

"like what?" you thought for a second then realize what she meant "what?! no no i don't think of him like that! i just met the dude!"

"bullshit all over that! i saw the way you were staring at him while i was talking to him eh eh!" she looked at you with that face trying to get you to spill the truth. but that was the truth.

"nobara cut it out! i don't think of him that way, and i was only looking at him because i wanted to you know examine his features."

"oh c'mon y/n. i know you gotta have some feelings for him! i mean he's hot but not my type. honestly you two would make a good couple." she said going up ahead smirking mischievously. 

you started to blush "couple?!"   nobara always tried to hook you up with someone thinking you need some light in your life but frankly you weren't looking for anyone. all that was on your mind was studies, that's it. you didn't have time for a relationship at the moment especially with all the things your dealing with at the moment.

that last time you gave in for her to hook you up with someone, they literally were all over you. wrapping their arm around your neck, hugging you from behind, holding your hand tightly. they were acting like you guys were already a couple, oh and to top it off, they started calling you 'my world' and 'baby' on the first date.

she had to break the news to them as you were too embarrassed and felt bad about doing it. that was back in senior year of your high school. you noted yourself to never let her hook you up with someone else ever again.

"you're being ridiculous! i do not find fushiguro attractive in some way! i just met him today for god sakes!"

"hey, i'm just saying." she turned to you and smirked "you just watch, you'll fall in love with him."

"omg i can't with you no more. i'm going to my class. bye." you went opposite direction.

"HEY WAIT I WANTED TO GO TO A STORE!"

"GO BY YOURSELF I'M DONE WITH YOU FOR THE DAY"

"BUT (Y/N) PLEASE?"

"BYE NOBARA SEE YOU!" you waved from behind.