epilogue.

a/n: soo, when you see ~*~, ik this is cringey but trust me on this, play favorite crime. yes.

 yes

⋙⋙⋙

tuesday, 10:51 am

you were already waiting there for megumi. nervousness and thinking was all your body did as it waited patiently for him to come.

this was going to be the first time in a week you would speak to megumi; the first time in forever you both haven't hung out. you weren't mentally prepared at all for what was about to come, coming from future me.

୨୧

10:58 am

you grew more anxious by the second with your anxiety close to its peak. your leg started to shake from the amount of nervousness your body was experiencing, it was 10:58. you had told megumi to come at exactly 11 or else you were done.

he still was a no show, not once. no text or call; last text he sent you was at one in the morning replying "ok, thank you." nothing saying he was going to be late.

"should i leave?" you were debating on whether or not you should leave or wait a little long grabbing on the thought that it was maybe traffic considering from the apartment to here was a forty minute drive.

your mind decided to stay a little bit longer with the thought that it was maybe traffic.

the clock ticked, every second, every minute passed by with no mercy. soon enough, the clock strikes. 11:00 am.

no megumi in sight at once. not even from a distance. you knew this was going to be a disaster and that the thought you grabbed on was the wrong one.

you started to pack your belongings together and started walking away; that was until the faint sound of running footsteps appeared behind you.

"WAIT. NO DON'T GO." a voice yelled out to you, a familiar one. "(Y/N) PLEASE WAIT ONE MINUTE." seems like the lazy ass had made it in bare time.

"you're late." you said in an annoyed voice. "i told you sharp, now it's 11:01, one minute. i'm leaving." you turned around before a hand landed on your shoulder.

"please, i'm sorry. i overslept by accident. i couldn't get much sleep last night..."

"oh i see, it seems like you didn't care much about today huh?" your eyebrows furrowed. "just like you said over the phone." a chuckle followed.

"no, it's not that at all!-"

"THEN WHAT IS IT FUSHIGURO? THAT YOU GO OFF AND SAY SOME NASTY SHIT BEHIND MY BACK TO SOME LOW LIFE BITCH? THAT YOU DECIDED TO BASICALLY USE ME AS A PROP JUST FOR SOME STUPID MEDIA THAT WON'T STOP BUGGING YOU? WHAT IS IT THEN?"

"please just listen and hear me out." megumi complained before letting out a sigh. "i'm sorry, i get that i am a dick to you but i never met any of that at all. i now know due to my stupidity that none of this is your fault. it's mine and i will hold my actions accountable."