027

⋙⋙⋙

⋙⋙⋙

your pov, 10:35 pm

when you entered the dorm, nobody was there. it seemed like nobara had gone out so you had to deal with this pain by yourself i guess.

you close the door and drop everything at the front heading over to your bed and plopping down. staring at the wall, your mind has time to think about what to do now. it was going ok until a memory popped in from the first day nobara had introduced you to megumi.

"you're being ridiculous! i do not find fushiguro attractive in some way! i just met him today for god sakes!"

"hey, i'm just saying." nobara turned to you and smirked. "you just watch, you'll fall in love with him."

"omg, i can't with you any more. i'm going to my class bye." you went the opposite direction.

a smile came upon your face thinking about the past, how everything was just fine until everything wasn't.

"i guess you were right nobara, i guess i kinda did fall in love with him." you whispered to yourself smiling as a tear was shed.

thinking about everything you both had done made you smile more, the happy memories. the happier times. now you feel stuck in this dark hole with little to no light to be seen. so much was running through your mind with what to do now. the apartment, the drama, what's plan b, and most importantly, what are you and megumi now.

as you were about to get up, the door opened.

megumi's pov

"fuck man, what did you do." itadori face palmed in utter disappointment. megumi had told him the whole situation, everything from the media drama to you ending things. "you're such an idiot! why are you still with that bitch??"

"bridgette is not a bitch-"

"DUDE SHUT UP FROM A MINUTE AND LISTEN TO SOMEONE ELSE'S POV BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T. YOU HAVE INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE Y/N STUCK IN YOUR HOLE." itadori snapped.

"REFLECT ON WHAT YOU DID. I MEAN I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO GET STARTED CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT THERE IS SO MUCH SHIT RIGHT NOW."

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO MADE THE IDEA OF ME BEING IN A FAKE RELATIONSHIP WITH Y/N." megumi shouted back.

"but that was an idea! we never inspired you to actually do it! that was your action not mine or nobara's. do you know what an idea is megumi? hm? an idea is a thought or suggestion that has nothing to do with actually doing it! you did it, you were the one who decided to act it out."

megumi let out a sigh in defeat, he knew itadori was right. it was his fault for ever considering this. brining you in his situation just because he couldn't handle it and not thinking about the consequences.