017

a/n- i'm so glad i'm alive in this era to witness this beauty right below.

⋙⋙⋙

same day still but 1:23 pm

"HAHAHAHA NOW YOU BOTH WILL BE EVEN CLOSER THAN EVER!" nobara laughed as you told her the news about the apartment. at first she thought you both were joking just to make her excited until megumi pulled out his phone to show her the proof.

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP? THAT WAS ALL GOJO FOUND. I'm starting to think he is on your side.." you mumbled the last part. god this was like heaven for nobara. you and megumi, in one bed, together.

"I TOLD YOU FUCKERS THAT THE UNIVERSE WOULD AGREE WITH HIM I TOLD YOU SPECIFICALLY (Y/N)!" she pointed to the both of you aggressively.

"you're really pushing it today nobara."

"OH MAN I GOT TO CALL ITADORI HE IS GOING TO DIE AT THIS!"

"ok, no. we don't need anymore humiliation." megumi told her. "you're making this like this is some huge deal."

"CAUSE IT IS! you and (y/n) sharing an apartment AND a bed. that's gotta be a sign for something let alone you two being 'together'."

"how is that- ok whatever, think what you want nasty mind; we need to focus on this apartment situation. what did the leasing office say?" you turned to megumi and asked.

"they said it was indeed available and we could go check it out later today if we want or tomorrow."

"wait, i just realized something." nobara said as she laid her bags down and grabbed water from the refrigerator.

"i swear if you say another word about us 'meant to be' i will tackle you."

"no no! it's just that, you both are still in college much less this apartment is what? 40 minutes away? how are you guys going to work it out?"

"oh yeah, didn't even think about that. what are we going to do? i know i am not waking up two hours before class just to get ready and come here and then drive back."

"nobara, aren't you online?" megumi asked her.

"yeah, why?"

"can you transfer onto online at this moment?"

"uh i don't know. i think every semester they give you an option or at least i think they do."

"when does this semester end?"

"um," you pulled out your phone to check "april 23. today is the 16."

"ok, so next week then. alright for now, we'll have to wake up early until this semester ends then we can transfer online."

"but i don't want to wake up early." you slugged.

"oh well deal with it." megumi told you.

"gee thanks for the encouragement."