026

a/n: soo let's take a moment to appreciate nobara real quick, she's so pretty. anyways get ur sad songs out. when u see (~*~) play them. k, enjoy.

 k, enjoy

⋙⋙⋙

as megumi had stated to you, pretending that nothing was happening in your guys relationship. that included the both of you holding hands. you just wanted to smack his hand away from yours so quickly but couldn't.

"megumi?"

he turned around still holding your hand, "yes?"

"can we talk? like later tonight? i need to tell you something."

"sure-" megumi immediately thought about the plans with bridgette he made. "oh sorry i can't. i have to do something tonight. maybe tomorrow?"

"uh yeah, ok." your guts were telling you to ask if he was going to go with bridgette, but your mind was saying it was nothing.

as the both of you resume to your table, an uncomfortable feeling starts to settle on you.

you shook your head, "i need to relax. but my god, WHY IS IT SO HARD TO CONTROL MYSELF FROM CAUSING A SCENE?!"

nobara's and maki's pov

"so what's the plan? are we going to continue on without (y/n)?" maki asked nobara over the phone.

"i mean yeah. she depends on us to get this information and prove her innocence."

"what did she say?"

"about what?"

"when she texted you, what did she say?"

"oh, megumi and her are still in a hot potato situation."

"jesus, those two are so toxic for each other. it's unbelievable."maki had said with frustration. "yet feelings erupt."

"FEELINGS? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" nobara asked excitedly.

"well," maki sighed. "it's kinda complicated. megumi actually came over to my place; he said that there was this feeling he gets every time he's with (y/n). the more he explained how he felt, the more i realized he has feelings for her. deep ones."

"what did he say?" nobara's tone was so obvious that she was excited.

"his adrenaline rises along with his heart, his stomach started to twist around with a butterfly-feeling, and his palms get sweaty."