018

⋙⋙⋙

⋙⋙⋙

"IT'S OFFICIAL??"

"fish flakes!"

"you gotta be joking right now."

those were the reactions of nobara, inumaki, and itadori (in order) from when you and megumi gathered them at his apartment to tell them the news. they didn't believe it at first cause a) inumaki and itadori didn't know the situation, besides itadori. b) nobara thought for sure you said no.

"yep." you both replied. "and we both decided to start moving in today."

"wait, WHAT? BUT IT'S LIKE 4:25 IN THE AFTERNOON BY THE TIME YOUR FINISH IT'S GOING TO BE LIKE 10!" itadori exclaimed "AND MEGUMI, DO YOU REALLY WANT TO GET AWAY FROM ME THAT BADLY? NOT EVEN ONE MORE DAY TOGETHER?"

"No." megumi quickly replied with no expression. in other words, doesn't care.

you and nobara bursted out laughing. "OH MAN THAT'S SAD!" nobara said.

"IT IS NOT FUNNY!" itadori said back.

"nobara, quit being a jerk." you hit her head.

"OW!"

"anyways, so we need all your guys' help to move quickly. that way we don't finish around 10 tonight. i cannot miss another day of my class."

"me? help you? i'm good." nobara said heading towards the door.

"i'll pay you twenty bucks."

she quickly turned around "ok, what we moving first?"

"are you two in?" megumi asked inumaki and itadori.

"salmon." "sure."

"ok great we got everyone's consent. since it's an uneven number of people, how about inumaki and itadori help megumi and me and nobara do my stuff. deal?"

"ok." "salmon salmon."

itadori, inumaki, and megumi headed towards his room while you and nobara heard over to your dorm room.

your pov

"so what do you want to start with first?" nobara put her hands on her hip sighing for the big task you both were going to do.

"let's start off with the clothing. that should lead us somewhere."

"ok, let's get some boxes- wait where are the boxes?"

"oh shit."

"please don't tell me we have to take a trip to the store."

you nervously chuckled "my bad."

"i hate your guts."

୨୧

you both get started; clothing, accessories, shoes, chargers, everything you own it went into the boxes. everything was going smoothly until reality soon started to hit nobara that you were no longer going to be with her nor live with her anymore.