015

a/n- let's appericate nobara turning into a jack-o-lantern for a second.

⋙⋙⋙

sunday, your pov

"nobara quit buying a ton of clothing. you have too much, i need to buy more clothing rather than you." yeah, you weren't joking about going to tokyo with nobara.

"no but listen, this top with those jeans i bought yesterday would look so good with each other!"

"the answer is no, c'mon. i'm hungry, let's go get food." you drag her out of the store from her wrist.

"NOO I NEED THE SHIRT!" she yelled.

"deal with it."

the both of you headed over to a nearby breakfast shop and ate there. but nobara couldn't help but notice from the side of her eye, there was a group of girls whispering to each other staring at you. every time one whispered in one's ear, she would get upset. her saying is 'nobody can make fun of her than me' meaning nobara is the only one who can make fun of you and no one else. like that sister motto.

"ok, what's bothering you?" you put your coffee mug down.

"huh?" nobara looked at you confused.

"you have been side eyeing something for the past couple of minutes indicating something is bothering you."

"nothing is bothering me, i'm just looking at that plant!" she pointed to a cactus "yeah that!"

"nobara, since when are you a big fan of plants?"

"since forever!"

"bullshit, you destroyed not only my plants but itadori's plants because they quote on quote 'kept giving you bad luck'."

"they were!"

you sigh "just tell me the actual reason why you are side eyeing."

"ok fine." she looked to her side before closing in on you "those group of girls right there keep looking at you and whispering to each other and it's pissing me off so much!"

you looked to where nobara was eyeing and you made eye contact with them. the girls quickly looked away from you. yeah now that has caught your attention.

"oh i see."

"those little shit are annoying me so much. i know-"

"no, no curses on people. we already agree about that."

"fuck, fine."

"just leave them be. let them be childish." you reassure nobara "just ignore. i know they are pissing you off. they are with me too and as much as i want to go over there and punch them in the face, i can't."

"well you can't because everyone knows you are megumi's girlfriend."

"yes, and because i don't want to cause a scene. but mostly that yeah i don't want to put a bad name on megumi."