010

a/n- literally toji's son right there. like i'm speechless just admire it n compare them.

 like i'm speechless just admire it n compare them

⋙⋙⋙

"hey guys!" you waved going up the stairs in the back where megumi and inumaki were.

"hey." "kelp." they both replied back.

"did i miss anything?"

"bonito flakes."

"oh good."

"why so late, usually you're here before the both of us." megumi asked you.

"well i sorta stayed up late for the essay then went to bed at 12."

"oh, that explains it."

"you guys going to the party today?"

inumaki shook his head no.

"oh you're not? how come?"

he made a bear impression indicating panda. in other words, he is going to train with panda again today.

"oh, i see. what about you megumi?"

"yeah, i'm coming. mainly because itadori wants me to come along with him."

"makes sense. he usually doesn't like going alone."

"hey kiddos, i'm here. sorry i'm late like usual. i feel like i shouldn't say sorry no more at this point because i'm always late." your teacher came in saying.

a few kids chuckled from their joke. class went by like normal.

after all three classes, 12:10 pm.

"thank god that was the last period, i'm so tired." you groaned face palming yourself.

"should have gone with inumaki." megumi said.

"no, because then panda will draw all his attention towards me rather than inumaki and that's not just right."

around the midpoint of the second period, inumaki had to leave. he invited you to come alone if you like, but you turned down the offer knowing that panda would want to teach you all these tricks and curse techniques rather than focus on his student who is actually a jujutsu sorcerer.

"why did you not choose the path of a jujutsu sorcerer? you know, you're really good at the techniques nobara taught you right?"

"first off, thanks. second, i'm not into that as much as you guys, and it never really drew me in."

"so what's your plan right now?"

"i have no idea, to be honest i don't know what i want to do when i'm older. i'm just majoring in forensic science and psychology for now to see where it gets me in."

"so your attention draws more into criminal cases or body language behavior?"

"guess so."

"hm, interesting."