007

⋙⋙⋙

⋙⋙⋙

monday, 9:45 am

your weekend went by like nothing. usual. now it's monday, woohoo. luckily for you, all your morning classes were yet cancel again for some unknown reason that you could careless about. your first class of the day was at 1 so you have all the morning to sleep.

"OII, (Y/N) WAKE UP!! WAKIE WAKIE I NEED FOOD!!" oh yeah you have a roommate. worse, nobara aka noisy mouth.

"noo. leave me aloneee." you whined rolling to your side.

"I NEED FOOD!! PLEASE!!!"

"make it yourselfff, i'm tiredd."

you think since nobara is the best at everything she tries to do, cooking would be on the list. well sorry to burst your bubble but no. it's actually her worst, one time she tried well couple of times and you had to pull out the fire hydrated or call the fire fighters. so she relies on you to cook for her since you do know how to cook properly.

"pleasee!! i'm tired of outside food, and megumi stopped feeding me. he said he wasn't my personal chef."

"nobara," you got out from under the covers with dead droopy eyes "one day you're going to live by yourself without me or megumi. you have to learn how to cook at some point. shit, we may not even be friends at some point no more and i won't be there to cook your meals. you must learn babe."

"but you cook it better!"

"too bad, now goodnight."

"fine." she walked away but had a plan up her mind. "i guess i will make my own food then!" she said in a obvious obnoxious loud voice. "oh no! i burnt the eggs-"

"OMG FINE FINE YOU WIN!" you got up from the bed all tired and now annoyed "goddammit."

"yay! thank you bestie!!" she kissed your cheek happily walking towards her bed to wait for the food.

"hate you."

"love you!!"

couple of minutes later you finished preparing her food. grilled salmon with side vegetables and miso soup, her favorite.

"thank you thank you thank you!!" she smiled happily going after the food.

"brat. i'm going to sleep. DO NOT DISTURB ME AT ALL!"

"woah woah ok no need to point fingers."

"i mean it. goodnight. " you plotted down on your bed, wrapped yourself in your bed like a burrito and went to sleep like that.

10 minutes later

shortly after nobara finished and put her plate in the dishwasher, she got a call.

"megumi? the fuck does he want?" she picked it up.

"yello?"

"nobara? you busy?" he said straight to the point.