Road trip

I was laying in bed scrolling through TikTok when I came across a TikTok of a girl with josh. They looked a little close you read the caption then read all the comments. You have seen everyone sticking up for you. But you couldn't get over the fact he cheated on you. You had tears starting to roll down your face. You get a text from josh. Furthermore, you posted a TikTok and then responded to josh.

You were laying in bed crying when Charli and Dixie burst through your bedroom door carrying your Dunkin drinks along with theirs

Bebe Charli said handing Dixie her drink and then ran over and jumped into my bed. I snuggled into her arms and broke down crying. I heard Dixie setting our drinks down and climbing into the other side holding me. We all just laid there. The girls tried cheering me up, so we did some TikTok. This was what I needed though. My best friends all in one room making me laugh and smile. I was posting my TikTok I made when my brother texted me.

Girls how do you feel about a road trip I asked looking up at them after reading the message That would be fun but to where Dixie asked What about la to see my brother I said looking back down Like la as in josh Charli said

That would be fun but to where Dixie asked
What about la to see my brother I said looking back down
Like la as in josh Charli said

Charli we wouldn't go to see them. I'd only want to see my family and maybe meet up with this girl named Kelianne who wants to meet up I said
Aolani this is up to you. We will support you in whatever you choose. We will go if you want too Dixie said
Then let's do it. Pack your clothes and meet in the car. I said going to my closet and grabbing clothes while Charli and Dixie went to there room to get new clothes. This was going to be a fun road trip. I'm going to see my family, and I'm going to be with my best friends. Life couldn't be any better. Yeah, I loved josh, and it hurts that he did this to me but thanks to my best friends I know tears aren't worth it. We packed up the car, and we were on our way to California.