Next chapter in life

I was shocked from the question he asked me. But I didn't know if I was ready. I'm gonna have my daughter back and with my career just starting to take off it's gonna be hard. I looked up to see his eyes regretting what he asked.
Zach you do understand I have a child in my care 24/7 I asked
Yes Lani I do. I support you 100%. I will love you and your daughter he said
I looked at him shocked again I could see Charli out of the corner of my eye trying to get my attention. I looked back at Zach and just smiled.
Yes Zach I would love to be your girlfriend. I do tho need to go Charli is trying to get my attention and I feel she's gonna come strange me soon I said chuckling getting out. Once I did I seen her. I seen my daughter. I looked beside her and seen someone who looked like her adopted father. I seen her eyes twinkle once she connected with mine again.
Mommy she screamed running over
(Author note: she know you are her mother. You kept in contact with her and her adopted parents) to me. I crotch down to her height and pulled her into a hug. I heard footsteps coming up to me. I looked up to see the guy smiling down on her and I.
Hi I'm Jordan. I was James (the adoptive dad) brother. He said
Hi I'm Aolani but people call me lani. I said standing up and shaking his hand. I looked down at my daughter who opened her arms up for me to pick her up which I gladly accept.
You know she's literally your mini me. Also they did kept her name the name you wanted he said smiling at our reunion
Thank you for bringing her to me. I'm so sorry for James and Claire. I said
It will be okay. Will you be at the funeral he asked
Of course. They raised my daughter for me because I was so young and I'm honestly so thankful for everything. They didn't need to keep in contact but they did. They didn't need to teach her that I was her mom but they did. I'm so grateful for them I said hugging my daughter
Okay do you want my number so you can text me about her updates and I'll text you info for the funeral he said with a sad smile.
I wouldn't  take her away from you or your family so yeah I'll keep you updated and sure let me see your phone. I put my number in it for you I said. I seen Zach and Charli slowly walking over I grabbed Jordan phone and quickly put my number in.
I'll text you about the funeral when we plan it all. I just knew that she was supposed to go to you. He said
It's okay. I'm so sorry again I said hugging him
I'll see you soon little one he said pulling away and kissing her head. She waved bye and we walked towards Zach and Charli.
Sweetie I wanna introduce you to some friends of mine. This is Zach and Charli. I said placing her down beside me
You can call me your aunt tho Charli said smiling and getting down to her height. She admittedly hugged Charli then hugged Zach. I just smiled.
Baby do you wanna go meet your uncles I've been telling you so much about one the phone I asked picking her up
Yes mommy i so excited to meet dem she said
I placed her in the car and we headed back towards the house but this time Zach was driving. He had a hand on my thigh the entire ride. Wouldn't let it go. I looked back at Charli and seen she noticed.
Oh my god! What did I miss she said looking between Zach and I.
I'd like to say it to everyone at once I said. Once we got home Charli ran inside to make sure everyone was downstairs while Zach and I stayed in the car.
Are you ready for this he asked
I will always be ready. But sometimes I'm just scared. I said looking back to see her bright blue eyes looking at me.
It okay mommy you are strong she said flexing her little arms. I started giggling at her and went to get her out of the car and slowly walked inside. I seen Dani Christian and Tyler standing at the entryway.
Dani ty Chris she screamed wiggling out of my arms to go hug them. She was a very affectionate child. I look to see them looking down at her shocked that she knew them.
I told her about you guys. She knew exactly what you look like and who you are. I said

You made TikToks in this chapter by the way