Missing Seavey

After making Tiktok with everyone, we ended up hanging out and spending time with one another. I was happy. The first time in a long time. I had my best friends The guy I'm happy with and my family. Everyone was getting along. Zach and Jack still kept their distance between us. But I just shrugged it off. I snuggled into mads arms just watching movies. we were watching Clouds. It was a really sad movie. I was tearing up on mads shoulder while Charli was crying snuggled into my arms. The boys just kept looking over at us every once in awhile not sure on what to do. Addison and Avani soon came over to join our cuddle session while all the boys stayed back alittle. You seen they were all talking to jack and Zach and you could tell your brothers weren't trying to show any reactions to whatever they were talking about. Once the movie finish.
Bebe I have a question you heard Dixie say
Which one Avani said giggling
Okay Lani Bebe I have a question she said
Proceed I said
Will you sing a song with me she asked. You could tell she was nervous
Of course I'd love too I said lifting my head up and smiling
TikToks you heard Charli say
Wouldn't want anything more then to do one I said getting up. You could see the guys out of th corner of your eyes watching you. You just grabbed the girls and pulled them outside. Wanna make the guys upset with some TikToks. I feel like messing with them but just keeping it at friends only I said smirking. The girls all smirked as well and got to work. We all decided to wait until after the TikToks were done to post so the guys all got a notification and the same time. We all stood in a circle giggling while they all posted. Now we just play the waiting game. The girls and I decided to go on the side of the house to hide bc we knew they were gonna be mad.
Aolani Rose Seavey you heard Zach yell walking outside
Charli Grace damelio you heard chase yell
Dixie Jane damelio you heard Noah yell
Avani Kiana Gregg you heard Anthony yell
Madison Rose Lewis you heard Jonah yell
Addison Rae Easterling you heard Bryce yell.
You all quietly giggled and was watching to see what would happen. Jaden was the first to find you but be just looked at you and walked away smirking. You knew he was gonna tell the rest of the boys so you guys ran around and in the front door you raced up to your room and sat on your bed waiting for them to storm in. You girls decided to cuddle up and watch a movie wait on for them about 20 minutes in. You saw the boys storm in looking pissed but seen the girls all fell asleep but me. I could see Zach pissed but I didn't really care after all we aren't dating. You felt movement and look down to see Charli. She could tell by the look on your face you were hurt but you didn't show it. She pull you up gently then was dragging you in the hallway only to be met with the guys blocking her way.
Move she said aggressively
No we need to talk to you. All of you. Jonah said
I said move so do it she said staring in his eyes. You could see that charli was only protecting Lani but should never stand in the way when she's trying to figure out what's wrong. She pushed them aside and walk across the hall to bathroom.
What's wrong she asked softly once the door was shut. She could see her friends struggling at words.
There's something I've been hiding for over a couple years. No one know and no one really notice. Remember when I told you I left home at a young age I asked her
Yeah she said sitting down next to me on the counter.
There's a reason behind it' besides just modeling i said pulling out my phone. I showered her picture of me when I was in the hospital holding a baby in a pink blanket. She was the reason I left I added leaving her shocked
What happened? She asked softly still in shocked of what she learned.
I wanted a better home for her. I had the look on my face bc I just learned my child adopted parents died. We had an agreement made where if anything happens I would take her back. I'm only 19 now and I had her when I was 15 I said looking up at her
It's okay I'll be here for you every step of the way. But you will have to tell everyone at some point. She said
I know and I will but I wanna say I did get a small house for her and I. Which still has some room. If you and Dixie wanna live with us I said
Of course baby I will live with you. Let's get back to the room. I'm pretty sure the guys are gonna talk to us she said pulling me up cleaning my face up for me.