Time skip

It's been a couple of months. I'm living with just Charli and Kiana. Dixie got her place. Zach has begun to distance himself from me not sure why and for Daniel. He comes over every single day just to be with me and Kiana. The funeral was the week after I got Kiana. I haven't been posting on TikTok. But it's been good taking a break. Kiana is turning 4 soon. I tried calling Zach this morning but he didn't answer so I got on the group chat without Zach and texted the boys.

I felt the tears starting to build up

I felt the tears starting to build up. So I texted the girls.

I'm glad mads is the only one who seems to care

I'm glad mads is the only one who seems to care. I smiled a little bit knowing Jonah told mads. I heard Kiana walking down the stairs.
Hey baby I said wiping the tears away
Where Zach she asked
I don't know baby I said
Are you otay mommy she asked walking over to me
Yes, baby go play. Dani and mads are on their way I said. I saw the excitement in her eyes. Maybe even Corbyn and Jack I said knowing she would run upstairs and get a tea party set up. I was right she booked it upstairs. I heard the door open and I looked to see Zach. But then the door slammed opened with Dani following behind looking at Zach pissed. I was inspecting him to see if there was any chance he didn't do what I thought he did but right on the collar, I saw a smear of lipstick. I just shook my head at him. I saw Corbyn and jack going upstairs towards kianas room while I had tears starting to shed.
Baby what's wrong I heard Zach say
I'm not your baby anymore. Don't think I don't know you cheated on me when I can see the lipstick on your collar get out I hissed towards him. I saw the stunned face on his face. The color drained. He knew he was in trouble. I saw a glimpse of regret which was followed by what looked to be happiness. That he was regretting be caught but he was happy not to have to hid it. I turned towards Dani who was about to get up but I just pulled him back and snuggled into his arms. I heard the door slam open. But this time I didn't look up to see
You have a lot of nerve showing up here I heard mads say
What did I do he asked like he doesn't have a clue.
Don't think I didn't hear from the other side of that door. Get out. Maybe go clean your collar. I already texted Jaden and Bryce. If they catch you here by the time they get here. I'm not holding them back. So get out now she hissed at him. I was glad she texted Jaden and Bryce. I heard the door slam open this time and I looked up. This time I caught the eyes of a pissed off bryce and Jaden. Along with a pissed of Tayler.
I think you heard her get out before I do something I'm going to regret Jaden hissed. This time Zach took the warning and ran out the door.
Jaden my voice crooked. His head snapped over to me and his face soften. He ran over and took me from danis arms while Dani went to check on Kiana And the boys.
Can you go grab my journal I said looking towards mads
Of course baby I'll be back she said going towards my room.
Bryce sat down on the other side of me
Lani he said quietly. I looked over at him still snuggled in Jadens arms. He wiped the tears that have fallen down my face.
Love you are a strong independent and amazing girl. Don't let him bring you down. Yes he was with you for 8 months but you gotta think of it this way. Your one broken heart closer to happiness. He said.
I smiled alittle at what he said. I looked over to see Tayler standing with Dani talking alittle. I got out of jadens arms and walked over to him. I just wrapped my arms around him. He jumped alittle in surprise but soon wrapped his arms around me.