[34]

Phil's POV

Norway is nowhere to be seen. Norway has been called to a press conference. As well as Denmark, Sweden and Iceland. I avoided the press conference since I don't want to be infront of a lot of people. It's just a waste of time. Chatting in front of countless people? Oh please! Don't sign me up!

I almost had a heart attack, I thought someone broke in because if the nosie that I heard. Turns out it was just Finland. I sigh in relief. Wait... Finland..? Why is he here? Isn't he supposed to be at the press conference? Finland notices me sitting on the couch. "You can leave anytime you want, I'm supposed to babysit you but meh... I let you do what you please" he tells me. Babysit? What am I? A child?! I'm not a damn child!

"I'm not a f*cking child" I glare at him. "Hey, hey, don't look at me like that, I said I'll let you do what you want, I'll even get you beer or something else that's alcoholic. It was the nations who told me to babysit you, I just said what they told me" he says while he puts both if his hands up, levelled to his chest. Great... Now what do I do? I should really get some emergency sleeping pills. If I were to drink sleeping pills then I would get to sleep and skip a few hours if the day.

"Then can you get me some sleeping pills?" I ask him. "What? No" so much for 'i will let you do whatever you please' "you just said that you'll let me do anything as I please" I say while I raise a brow at him. He sighs, unable to answer me. "Yeah but I can't let you drink that stuff. They said to not allow you to drink any medicine and of course don't let you do any drugs" I furrow my brows. "I've never done any drugs" I say to him. "Well... Good" what kind of stupid response is that?

He throws me a spray on hair paint spray and a pair of contact lenses. He also gives me a new body paint to make me look human. I raise a brow a him. "what is this? What do I do with this?" I ask him since these aren't my color.... The skin color pain it too light and the eyes are colored green and blue. The color of the spray on hair paint is also not my color... It's blonde... I'm only supposed to have what Filipinos have...  Black hair, dark brown eyes and quite dark skin. "Wear it, it's a disguise, why don't we switch colors for the day" he says to me.

"Switch... Colors?" I'm very confused as to what he wants me to do. "Let's go out. you're bored right? Since you are planning on skipping a few hours of the day with sleeping because you don't know what to do, then why don't you come with me?" He offers me as he holds out his hand. "Come with you? To where?" "Dunno" he says to me with a slight grin. "Let's explore the city together" he says to me. "Or do you want to stay here and watch your boyfriend on the TV for about five Horus straight?" I sigh. "Fine..." I agree to come with him. "But what's with these colors?" I ask him. I'm Asian, not American, nor am I a European.

"Come on, isn't it good to have a little change every once in a while?" He asks. "I suppose..." I say with a sigh. "I'm going to have dark brown eyes, darker skin and black hair" he says. I furrow my eyebrows. "Why....? We will just look... Weird..." I tell him since we might look human but that won't hide our features. I look filipino and he looks Finnish... Who won't be weirded out I see someone who looks Finnish but has black hair, quite dark skin and dark brown eyes!?! That breaks every stereotype.... And so see someone who looks Filipino... Someone who looks like a short filipino to have blonde hair, light, pale skin and heterochromic green and blue eyes?

"Yeah, but don't you want to be weird together? Come on. No one is perfect. Don't let them judge us. Weird can also be beautiful. Appearances don't matter"

He can be really wise with his words most of the time...

After we put our make-up on, we look so weird. I couldn't stop laughing at myself. It's Soo weird to see myself look like this. I look like an idiot. Finland looks as if he had seen something that he isn't supposed to. Finland looks terrified at his own reflection. "Th... This is me?" He asks which makes me laugh even more. "Damn... What the hell? This isn't hat I imagined myself to look like...  I look... Hideous..." His remarks just made me laugh even more. I can't stop wheezing.