-ANNOUNCEMENT-

hello to all my readers! i want to start off by saying thank you so so very much for 6k reads. it is still absolutely mind blowing to me that so many of you enjoy my story.

secondly, ive been taking a break from writing for closer to the stars. personally, i feel like i havent done the best with the most recent chapters and i just havent had the creative flow i usually have. most likely, ill be editing the story over the course of the next few weeks. there won't be many plot changes, just trying to improve my shitty writing from the first chapters of the book.

thirdly, im not sure if any of you will be interested, but closer to the stars is the first book of my series. so far, i have planned for about seven or eight books. the only ones i can reveal to you as of now (so as not to spoil the plot of closer to the stars)
- closer to the stars - fred weasley
- selfish; selfless - harry potter
- omniscient - george weasley
- in case you don't live forever - cedric diggory
i dont have a set date for when ill publish these books, but i hope you'll all be patient with me.

ive also started a new story (that is in a completely different universe then lorette's) called reckless and rebellious. if you're interested in it, it's an enemies to lovers story with fred and ive really enjoyed writing for it.

i want to apologize for being so inconsistent with my story and taking so long to update. if im being honest, i havent even started writing a new chapter for closer to the stars, but i will be soon!

once again, i want to thank all of you for all the love and support you've shown me over the last few months. im do excited to continue writing for lorette, her family, and friends. its going to be a long ride.

- isa <3