Paige

P A I G E

These past few days with Chris have been fun and funny as hell. I just love teasing him but you can see it in his face that he be getting irritated.

Today after school we supposed to be going to eat and the movies. We went to see Boy Next Door the other day. That movie was something, that white boy fine as hell. I wouldn't mind him grinding all up on me like nobody's business. Cuff me baby, cuff me! Lol

But tonight we're going to see Fifty Shades Of Grey. Something romantic and soft. Yea, I can be a hard ass but I'm weak for romantic and soft shit.

"Hey bitch!" I heard Erica loud ass yell coming towards my locker.

"Girl, why you always so loud? Damn." I said grabbing my Algebra 2 book for my last hour.

"It's in my blood. What you doing after school?"

"Going out with Chris." I said closing my locker.

"Ooaa sounds to me that y'all getting a little closer the close. You sure this is still a bet y'all got going on?"

"Really? Yes I'm sure. Don't nobody want Chris ass. I just want to prove a point."

"Yeah ok, we'll see about that. I can't wait until y'all become a couple so I can throw this shit in yo face."

"Well good luck on the wait, because it ain't happening."

Erica not the first person to say that. Tiffany and Meagan said it. I'm trying to bring myself to believe it's not true but goddamn they making it hard for a nigga.

After School

"Wassup sexy slim?" I heard Chris say from behind me.

"Ugh, don't call me that."

"I'm gone call you whatever the hell I want." Got me fucked up!

"Yeah, anyways where we going to eat at because I'm hungry as hell!" I said rubbing my stomach.

"McDonald's." He said with a straight face while texting on his phone.

"Get the shit slapped out of you." He started laughing like it was funny.

"I'm just playing. We can go to Chili's cause I'm craving they loaded potatoes."

"Can we just go then? Cause my stomach is calling me out my name." For real though.

"Alright, well have yo sister take yo car home and we can go straight there."

I told Meagan and them where I was going and of course they gave me that Wack ass speech about how we doing shit that couples do. I just ignore them and walk away because I'm dying of starvation.

*****************

"So what was that weak ass love movie you wanted to see called?" Chris said.

"Its not weak, jack ass! Fifty Shades Of Grey."

"I wouldn't have imagined that yo wanna be hard ass would want to see a romance movie." He said smiling.

"Don't judge me nigga."

We got in line to buy our tickets. When Chris looked like he had seen a ghost.

"The hell wrong with you?" I asked.

"Um, nothing. Can we go somewhere else? Like another theater."

"Why?" I asked confused to his sudden change of mood.

"Just come on." I seen him still looking in the same direction and decided to see what he was staring at. I seen some light skin girl with red hair standing next to a group of girls. I just shook my head as we continued to walk back to the car.

Niggas ain't shit!!!

Cyn in the MM