Devontae

D E V O N T A E

I was at Meagan's house chillin with her watching TV on the couch until we heard her mom scream.

"What the hell?" I asked confusingly. I looked at Meagan and she shrugged her shoulders.

Her mom came running in the room smiling hard as hell.

"Ma wassup with all the screaming?" Meagan asked.

"My bestfriend Tara just called me I haven't talked to her since we were teenagers! Oh god, I missed her so much. We're going to dinner so if you leave lock up and no sex!" She said running out the door not giving us a chance to reply.

"Did she say Tara?" I asked.

"Yea, why?" Meagan said.

"Because that's Chris moms name."

"Do you know how many Tara women there is?" She said chuckling.

"Yeah but I'm most certain that that's the one she was talking about."

"I guess so." We continued to watch TV until we heard the door being opened and in walked Paige, Chris, Rayshuan, Tiffany, and Erica?

"Hey, missed me?" Erica said squeezing in between us.

"Hell no. Where ever you've been go back!" Meagan said laughing earning a push from Erica.

"Shut the hell up." She said.

"Where have you been anyway?" I asked out of curiosity. She hasn't been around or hasn't been to school.

"Well I take classes online now so no more coming to school even though I still get to attend the events but in case you didn't know I have a 3 year old daughter named Payten." She said confidently.

"Oh damn, I didn't even know all that." I said shocked.

"So what was y'all doing around here?" Tiffany asked.

"Nothing just chillin watching a movie." Meagan said. I grabbed my Arizona and began to drink it. Thank God for keeping Arizona's 99¢ since forever.

"Yea right. Are y'all fucking?" Erica said making me choke on my juice.

"Erica!!" Paige yelled.

"What it was just a question." She said standing up.

"Why you so damn nosy?" Meagan said rolling her eyes.

"Anyways, everyone how does a trip to Jamaica sound?" Chris said.

"Sound good as hell to me." Erica said.

"Why would we be going to Jamaica?" Meagan and Tiffany asked.

"Its a little thing my family does and this year we decided to invite some people and the people are you! Being that our moms are like bestfriend and shit." Chris said.

"I told you!" I said poking Meagan.

"Well until then, the twins are having a party tonight. Anybody wanna go?" Rayshaun said. We all knew the twins he was referring to.

Everybody nodded and said yea except Meagan.

"What's wrong?" Paige asked her.

"Look let's not take this partying stuff out of hand. Y'all all know that I don't really do parties and y'all just keep volunteering my services." She said.

"No ones making you go short stuff." Chris said pinching her cheeks. She slapped his hand away.

"I'll go but don't make this shit a habit!" She said folding her arms.

"Well in that case, ladies let's go do some shopping!" Erica said.

"Yea y'all do that we gone head back to the house." I said as we all stood up to leave.

"Don't be all damn day neither." Rayshaun said to the girls. "Have y'all ass ready by 8."

They all said whatever and got into different cars. Me and Meagan looked at each other because normally now that we're a couple we would give each other a hug and kiss but now we couldn't.

She blew me a kiss and I pretended to catch it and put it to my chest. She giggled and got in the car as so did I.

"Alright gentlemen, let's go get right." Chris said pulling off.

Payten in the MM