Tiffany

T I F F A N Y

I was so happy to see Rayshaun. I haven't seen him in a little minute because he's been bust with school, as he puts it. But as long as I get to see him now I don't care.

"I thought you was related to them for real." He said sitting on the small loveseat that was in my room.

"Naw, Paige is my bestfriend we knew each other since forever. I just couldn't stay with my mother that's all." I said feeling the emotions coming.

"Mind me asking why?" He looked so innocent and interested I couldn't say no.

I sighed. "Uh my mother is a alcoholic, prostitute, and abusive as hell. I put up with that shit from age 6 up until 14. At 14 I couldn't take it no more so I asked Paige if she would ask her parents could I stay with them. I ended up telling them all the cruel shit she did to me and let other men do to me and they took me in with no questions. I voweled never to speak to her dirty ass ever again." I said in tears not because I was sad but because I was angry as hell. What mother in their right mind does the type of things my mother has done to me? I could never forgive her for that.

"That's some real shit. I respect her parents for that. But as far as yo moms, I don't know what to say about that one. That's fucked up." He said shaking his head.

"Yea but I got over it." I looked at him and it looked like he had just realized something.

"Wait, what did she use to let men do to you?"

"Um, can we save the rest of this for another day?" I said playing with my fingers.

He nodded his head. "Yea."

Just then we heard a lot of laughing and somebody saying stop. I looked at him with my eyebrow raised and he did the same.

"Let me go see what the hell going on in here." I said getting off the bed and he followed.

I looked in Paige's room only to see her and Chris sleep. But I thought... Fuck it!

Then we went to Meagan's room. Her door was slightly ajar letting us see what was going on. Me and Rayshaun couldn't believe our eyes.

Meagan and Devontae play fighting as you call it but then they stopped and started kissing. I turned around and looked at Rayshaun only to see a smile on his face.

"What you smiling for?" I whispered.

"My nigga about to get him some." He said laughing silently.

"No! They supposed to be bestfriends doing what bestfriends do. Bestfriends don't do that." I said pointing towards the room.

"Well its obvious they more than that. Might not have wanted nobody to know."

"Yea you might be right. So don't tell nobody let them say it on there own."

"Oh trust me they are the least of my worries right now." He said getting closer to me and kissing me on my neck. I have never been this close to him since we started talking.

"Um..." I started. He looked at me.

"Too much?"

"For right now, yeah kind of."

"No problem, let's go see a movie. Oh! Let's go see Fifty Shades Of Grey." He said seeming a little too excited.

I laughed at his expression. "Yeah sure let's hurry up before you lose your mind."

I don't know what it is but I feel really comfortable around him.