Meagan

M E A G A N

"So you coming to the party or not? Cause if not I can find me something nice to wear for the ladies." Devontae said laughing. We were at our usual spot at the park.

"Well get ready to find something nice to wear cause I'm not coming."

"Come on Meagan why not? You know yo sister gone be there."

"With her irritating ass friend Erica and sometimes Tiffany can be nerve wrecking too."

"Ok and so what I'm asking you to come for me, as my friend my very best female friend to come. For me." He said with the puppy dog eyes. His lil light skin ass know I can't say no to that.

"I guess, but don't invite me to this stupid party and don't pay me any attention because I will leave."

"Awe bestfriend don't wanna see all the girls on me, you gone get jealous?"

"Boy please go sit down somewhere." I said laughing.

"Alright let's go and get ready for this party. I'll see you later." He said hugging me and we went our different ways to separate cars. He had Chris moms car and I had Paige's car. I looked at the time on my phone and it read 6:54pm. Great the party starts in about an hour and I have no idea what I'm going to wear. Stupid party!

************************************************************************

"YAY! Make over time!" Erica said screaming.

"Whoa there, ain't no make over. I just need something simple to wear." I said looking through my closet and coming up with nothing.

"Come on Meagan pleaseeee... You always wear your hair up in a ponytail, you never show off a little skin, and you wear..... GLASSES!" Trick!

"Um and what exactly is wrong with my glasses?"

"They make you look nerdy! For someone who has contacts you sure don't wear them often."

"That's because they're for back up."

"Well.." She paused and took my glasses and snapped them in half. I'm about to choke the shit out of ole girl. "Now you half no choice but to wear them."

"I could slap the shit out of you."

"Do that after the make over, come on!" She said grabbing my arm and pulling me into the bathroom. She better not have me looking like her, A SLUT!

***************************************************************

"Omfg you look gorgeous!" Paige and Tiff said at the same time. I haven't had a chance to look at myself yet, ain't that something?

"Can I see now? Cause I don't believe it." Everybody was all dressed up and looking nice and I can't even see what the hell I look like. I'm actually scared to look.

"Ok keep the fold on, and on a count of 3 you can take it off." Erica said. I just shrugged. "One... Two... Three!" I opened my eyes and noticed that I was standing in front of Paige's bedroom mirror. I couldn't believe who I was looking at. I don't normally dress myself like this so I'm kind of stunned. I had on a pink and black dress that stopped just above my knees and my hair was flat ironed. The only thing I didn't have on was shoes.

"Who is that?" I said not believing that it was myself.

"Really Meagan? That's you! You look beautiful." Paige said smiling and touching my hair.

"But my breast are out and my booty looks bigger, wayyyy bigger." I said turning and twisting trying to get a better look at my body.

"Which reminds me.." Next thing I know I get slapped upside my head.

"What was that for Tiffany?"

"You been having a banging body like this all this time and this is the first time that I have seen it. I'm upset with you. You could've had a boyfirend by now." She said folding her arms and looking away from me.

"I don't want a boyfiend yet and plus I didn't know I had a body like this myself."

"Sure you didn't. Now let us do the finishing touches and we can leave cause it's already 10 minutes after 8." Erica said and they all started putting on their shoes and doing their make up.

I don't really like attention so hopefully there will be none of that. I can just only imagine what Devontae is about to say to this.

Meagan in the MM