Be Yourself

P A I G E

I woke up around 5 in the morning with a little headache. Only 3 hours of sleep? Tf was that?

I slid out of bed just noticing that Meagan and Tiffany were both in my room. I laughed at Meagan because she was sprawled out on the floor with one shoe on and her lashes coming off. Which reminds me to show her the video of her behavior last night.

I went to use the bathroom and took one of the advils that was in the cabinet. I went back into my room to see my phone lighting up and thought who the hell could be calling me this early.

I looked at the screen and didn't recognize the number. But still answered.

"What?"

"That is no way to answer the phone, especially when you don't know the number." But I knew the voice.

"What do you want Christopher?" I said getting back in bed.

"Stop saying my damn government girl. What you doing up so early?"

"I should be asking you the same thing. Have you even been to sleep?" I asked dozing off a little.

"No. I can't sleep because I was thinking about our date and I can't wait. Aye date and I can't wait." Is he serious?

"Boy take yo ass to bed. All engerized and shit." He's so annoying, ugh!

"Uh actually I was about to ask you to go somewhere with me."

"I should kick yo ass. Where Tf could we possibly be goinh at 5:30 in the damn morning?"

"Come on pig, I mean Paige. I can't sleep."

"Did this nigga just call me a pig?" I heard him chuckle on the other line. "Ain't shit funny. Where we going?"

"Just send me yo address and be ready in 15 minutes." He said hanging up before I could say anything. He killing me already and its only day one.

C H R I S T O P H E R

I pulled up in front of this nice and big brick house that was only 5 minutes away from me, driving. Probably cause I drive fast.

I didn't know what Paige parents did for a living but shit they living pretty swell. I texted Paige and told her I was outside. Seconds later I seen her open the door and close it softly. She jogged to the car and pulled the door handle but it was locked.

"Open the door." She said but I didn't.

"What's the magic words?" I said smiling.

"Chris don't play with me it's too early for this shit and I'm still sleepy." I laughed and unlocked the door. She mean mugged me making me laughing more.

"Why you gotta be so grumpy?"

"Because it's early as shit and yo big ass wanna play."

"If you say so." I started the car and drove off.

"Where we going?" She asked lazily.

"Girl ain't you sleepy? Go to sleep." She turned her head towards me with it still leaned against the seat.

"Don't get yo ass beat this early in the morning because I wouldn't have a problem with doing it."

"Naw I'm gone be doing all the beating." I mumbled. I seen her smiling from the corner of my eye. I know I'm getting to her already so ima just enjoy this as much as I can.