Chris

C H R I S

I followed Paige back up to her room to make sure she was ok. While Vontae sat down there with Meagan as she cried.

I understand that's her pops and all but you don't put yo hands on no female and my pips taught me that shit.

"You ok?" I asked Paige. She was holding her head and crying.

"No it hurts so bad."

"Turn around, let me see." She did as told and I moved her hair out the way gentle as possible. "Ouch!" I said.

"What you saying ouch for? You ain't hurt!" She said.

"Baby yo scalp is swollen as hell and its kind of bleeding. You need to go to a hospital."

"I don't care, just hurry up so the pain can go away. I swear I'm gone fucking kill him!" She said grabbing her shoes. I took them from her and helped her put them on. "Thanks."

"Yeah let's go." I bet not see that nigga again or its gone be me and him for real.

Smart boy. Street nigga. That's me all in one.

*********************

"She should be ok after about an hour. The other pain medicine will take its effect by then so she when the morphine wears off she won't be in pain. Just make she doesn't bump her head or no one touches it." The nurse said to me.

"Ok." She handed me the discharge papers and I picked Paige up bridal style because she was out of there.

Walking out the room going towards the exit I hear some girl yelling at this boy.

"This is your baby! What kind of shit is that?" The girl yelled. I couldn't see her face or nothing because her back was to me and she had on a hood.

"Bitch please you fuck with that little nigga that's in high school. Like I said it ain't mines!" The boy yelled back.

She just walked off and I got a glimpse of her face. I couldn't believe who the hell it was. Looks like I ain't the only one hiding something.