Rashidah

R A S H I D A H

Damnnnn. Was all I could say. Paige really did a number on Cyn. I never liked Cyn to began with so I'm glad Paige got her ass together.

And then there's Chris, helping her dumb butt up. Smh when is this fool gone learn.

Eric (the boy from the pool party) came up to me acting all stupid.

"Did you just see that shit? Home girl got her ass dropped." He said all excited. He is such a kid.

"Boy calm down." I looked at the time and it was slowly reaching 1 in the morning and he had to take me back home.

"Eric its about that time." I said.

"Ok, let's go. You got everything?" He asked and I nodded.

We walked outside and got into his all black Trail Blazer. I just fell in love with this car as soon as I seen it.

"Do you want me to drop you off where I picked you up from or are you gonna let me take you home?" He asked with a smile.

"Um I don't think taking me home is..."

"A good idea? Yo parents already knew where you was going why you gotta hide who dropping you off?"

"Because if they see its a boy they gone tell my brothers and I don't have time for them." I honestly didn't. They be too overprotective.

"My windows is tinted, just tell them ima girl. I can be a girl." He said batted his eyelashes making me laughing.

"You are so stupid." He pulled over and put the car in park. Why, I don't know why.

"What are you doing?" I asked a little scared.

"Relax I won't do nothing you don't want me to." He said pulling me on top of him and kissing me. We have been doing this every since we met. We'll kiss, touch, and tease then that's the end. But, I actually want to go all the way with him its just that we not together.

"Why do you do this to me?" I asked.

"Do what?"

"You know that I like you and its like you putting off on asking me to be your girl. We done been on plenty of dates these past 2 to 3 weeks, what's the problem?" I asked.

"Look I'm not the kind of guy you think I am and I don't think you or yo family would approve of me if you knew the real me." He sighed.

"What does that mean?"

"Come on Rashidah, you not dumb. I got nice clothes, shoes, car, money, and you haven't even seen my house yet. You already know wassup." I didn't though.

"I really don't know though, can you tell me?" I said looking sad and worried. He looked at me and just stared before he spoke.

"I'm a kingpin." He mumbled. And now I see it. But I mean anybody could have nice things, so why would that thought cross my mind? I have all the nice things he has, except a car because I'm only 14.

"Really?" He nodded. "What's wrong with that?"

"What's wrong with it? Everything is wrong with it. I'm a 17 year old kingpin, not a drug dealer. Making bigger money than them little nickel and dime bags. I'm not always this nice gentleman that I am with you. When I'm not with you I'm out giving orders, killing people, being a dog. All that! This is not the lifestyle you wanna get involved with."

"But what if I do?"

"Chose your words wisely Day Day."

"I always think about what I say before I say it. And I meant what I just said."

"So what you saying?" He asked.

"I want to be your girl. I really like you and I would love to help you with anything. Like literally anything!"

"I don't think so. Why would I want to put you in danger? Do you know how many people wanna take me out the game? That would just be jeopardizing your life and I ain't having it."

"Well at least can I be your girlfriend? Please."

"You ain't gotta beg, I was gone already ask you. I just don't want you nowhere near me when I'm in beast mode, understand?" This man giving me orders and I'm just like...

"Yes sir." I said smiling. He smiled and we continued this little weak teasing session.

I'll get the real feel one day, one day people.