Chris

C H R I S

"What the hell do you want? Blowing up my phone like you crazy." I heard Paige say on the other line.

"You snotty nose little brat, what's taking y'all so long? Its almost 8."

"We ready punk. So come on."

"Alright but aye..." I said before she could hang up.

"Yes?"

"Y'all know we leave tomorrow at 6pm?"

"I know that now. We'll be ready."

"Ok and before we leave I want us to just get shit over with."

"The hell you talking about Christopher?"

"Let's just do it, have sex. I'm tired of waiting."

"Ha, well I don't know what to tell you. Because I need my mika. See you when you get here! Mwuah." And with that she hung up. Just disrespectful!

"Who was that?" Devontae asked.

"Why? It wasn't Meagan so sit yo ass down somewhere."

"Shut up bitch! And bring yo ass before you get left." He said walking out the door. I know him and Meagan knocking boots but hey where my tea at?

***************************

"Whoa goddamn girl look at that booooty!" I yelled at Paige. Her ass was sitting up so right in the shorts though.

"Boy be quiet!" She said smiling. She like that shit.

"Everybody in?" Rayshaun asked. Everybody said yea.

"I feel like its fucked up you made me get in the back for this Whiney the Pooh looking ass girl." I said.

"But you got her fucked up though." Paige and Erica said looking at me.

"Get em!" Rayshaun said laughing.

"Man shut up and get us to the thots."

"Why you worried about thots?" Paige asked looking at me waiting for a answer.

"Since you ain't giving it up might as well get it from somebody else." I said smiling.

"Do you know I will kill you and that bitch? Try me. I dared you."

I felt somebody touch my shoulder. "Bruh I wouldn't risk that if I was you." Devontae said.

"Chill out." I said.

"Chill out my ass. Rayshaun you gone be missing a sibling."

"I don't like his ass no way. Take him!" Everybody started laughing. I don't like these people.