Paige

P A I G E

Chris has been acting weird every since we woke up this morning. I had forgot I slept with him. But I had this crazy ass dream that me and him actually took it to the next level. You know that was a damn dream, but to be honest it felt so real.

"How are you and Chris doing?" Meagan asked as we walked around the boutique.

"Ok I guess."

"Still going through with the bet?"

"Uh yeah duh." She side eyed me and smiled.

"Well you two have been acting a little too much like a couple and this is starting to seem more than like a bet to me."

"Well its not, I'm not worried about Chris." She rolled her eyes and shook her head. We continued to shop around.

I bumped into somebody because my back was towards them.

"Oh excuse me." I said. The girl look at me and I couldn't help but to remember the familiar face.

"I could've sworn I asked for you not to let that happen again." She said smirking.

"Well had I been faced your way I wouldn't have bumped you, let alone be standing next to you." Bitch got me messed up.

"Like I was saying let it happen again and there will be problems, its almost like you doing the shit on purpose or something."

"Bitch don't nobody wanna touch yo ass. So don't flatter yourself boo." By this time Tiffany, Meagan, and Erica had walked back over.

"Is there a motherfucking problem?" Erica said folding her arms.

"No one was talking to you miss ghetto fabulous."

"Oh this bitch must not know who I am. Hold my shit Tiff." Erica said taking off her earrings."I'll show yo ass ghetto."

"Naw E she not even worth it. Chill." I said.

"Yeah E chill." She chuckled laughing away but stopped looking over her shoulder. "Oh yea hey Tiffany girl, nice finally seeing you face to face." And with that she walked off.

Tiffany looked at her with confusion written all over her face.

"Do I know her?" She asked.

"Nope but I'm having a feeling that she knows exactly who you are, come on." Rayshaun got some explaining to do, I wanna know who that bitch is to him and how the fuck she know Tiffany name.

I take that trick as a threat now and I don't do to good with threats.
**************************
"So do you know what college you want to go to?" I asked Chris as we sat in the sand while everybody else was in the water and running around.

"I got a few in mind but I'm not sure. Whoever offering the full ride for football is who I'm taking. What about you?"

"I wanted to go to this dance school in Cali but then again I don't want to be too far away from home."

"Oh yea, I forgot you a little dancer. Show me what you got P." He said dancing making me laugh.

"Oh god please sit down." I was still laughing.

"Ok but you gotta dance for me one day because them dances y'all be doing in school be tight but I wanna see a different type of dancing." He said smirking and grinding.

"Move with yo freak ass!" I said nudging his head. It was quiet for a minute. "Guess what?"

"What?" He said massaging my feet out of nowhere. Like he was literally looking into space rubbing my feet.

"I had this weird dream last-OUCH!" His grip on my foot tightened.

"My bad. What kind of dream was it?" I shook my head.

"It was about me and-" I was cut off by Devontae running to us out of breath.

"Bro come on yo mama just passed the fuck out, like out of nowhere!" He yelled to Chris. He jumped up and I followed.

"The fuck you mean? Where she at?" Chris asked looking mad.

"The room." We all rushed to the room to see what had happened. I hope she's ok because this is supposed to be a fun and relaxing trip.