Meagan

M E A G A N

"I understand that he is upset right now, but that does not give him the right to disrespect my sister. So go and talk to your dumb ass friend before I do." I said to Devontae.

I mean of course I understand, I lost my mother to the same shit and if something like this ever happened to Lauren, I would lose it.

"Alright, bae chill. I got it." He said kissing my forehead and leaving out. Tiffany and Erica sat by Paige rubbing her back and holding on to her telling her he was just going through a lot right now but that still isn't an excuse.

"Hey Paigey, you ok?" I asked.

"Yea I'm fine, can we just go back to the room. I feel kind of dizzy, I just wanna lay down." She said. I nodded.

"Yea sure come on." We all walked back to the room and laid in the bed next to each other just staring off into space because Paige just wanted silence.

"I was just trying to help, he didn't have to be an ass." Paige blurted out.

"We know. He hurt your feelings huh?" Erica asked.

"He really did. Normally I wouldn't even care but now I just feel the need to shed some tears."

"That's because you care." Tiffany said. She looked at Tiffany like she was crazy.

"Care about what?"

"Chris, you're just afraid to admit it."

"Whatever, I care about his situation but fuck him." We all looked at her and laughed.

"Ok if you say so but don't forget we got a couple more days on this island so when something unexpected happens, don't say we didn't tell you so." I said.

"When nothing happens I'm gone say I told y'all so."

And we shall wait and see.