Paige

P A I G E

"Girl that boy is something special! He fine asf and even you know that." Erica loud mouth ass said. Damn do she gotta let everybody in the lunchroom know what we talking about?

"He alright. He ain't all how people put him out to be." I said nonchantly.

"Come on now lets be real him and everybody he hang with is just simply gorgeous! Especially his brother that graduated last year. Boy oh boy!" Tiffany said. Over dramatic self.

"Yeah whatever yall say. I just don't like him because he think he all that, he too conceited for me."

"Bitch you're conceited yourself that's the real reason why you don't like him! Cause he like another you." Erica said.

"Sure." Speaking of the devil. Christopher Brown. The all star football player who thinks he's just all that and a bag of chips.

"Whoa girl! Look at his fine ass! I wouldn't mind getting me some of that." Erica said.

"Leave it up to you to say something like that. Thirsty ass!" Tiff said. I just sat there laughing at them and laughing at all the groupies surrounding his table. He probably done hit all of em.

"Aye! Everybody quiet! I have an announcement to make! Last minute party tonight at our spot! Be there at 8. Carry on!" Chris bestfriend Devontae said.

"We'll be there!" Erica yelled and got everybody looking at our table.

"Girl sit yo ass down! Got people looking at us." Tiffany said. I shook my head and looked around the lunchroom for my sister. Most days she sits over there with Devontae and all them but she doesn't really talk to nobody but him. She just laughs at the stuff the others say.

I seen her walking in with snacks in her hand and handing them to Devontae.

"Meagan!" I yelled. She looked around trying to see who called her name. "Right here." She looked at me and walked over and sat down.

"Hey y'all wassup." She said.

"Nothing much. So wassup with you and Vontae? You always over there and shit." Erica said. I rolled my eyes. She so irritating.

"Not that it's any of your business, but me and Devontae are just friends nothing more." We all looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"You really expect us to believe yall just friends? Come on now he's bestfriends with that sexy ass nigga Chris. I don't believe it!" Erica said.

"Yeah Ima go with E on this one." Tiff said.

"It doesn't matter what yall believe. Just mad because you a single parent and you can't get a boyfriend even if yo life depended on it." She said to Erica and Tiffany walking away. It's really rare that my sister gets mad so I know she is because she don't like when people all in her business.

"Anyways, we going to that party tonight or what?" Erica said.

"I guess so." Tiff said.

"Whatever!" The bell had rung to let us know that lunch was over and we had exactly 10 minutes or less to get ready for our next class. TGIF! As we walked down the hallway I couldn't help but over hear Chris and the others conversation.

"Man please I can have any bitch in here that I want. I just pick who I want because some of these hoes ain't worth it!" Chris said.

"Nigga please, I highly doubt that you can have ANY girl in here." Devontae said with his arm around Meagan's shoulder.

"Watch! Who in here wants to have sex with lil ole me?" Next thing I know every girl and when I say every I mean EVERY girl in this school ran over to him. Even the little nerdy ones. "See I told you." and that's when I stepped in.

"I know one person who you can't have." I said with a smile.

"And who might that be Ms. Williams?" He said leaning against the locker.

"Me." He looked at everybody and they busted out laughing.

"What's so funny?" I said irritated.

"Girl I could have you dropping yo panties in the next 5 to 10 minutes."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really. You ain't even all that so that's all it should take." He said and I heard a whole bunch of ooh's.

"Well that's fine. But since you think I'm that easy let's make a bet." Him and everybody else smiled. Even Erica and Tiffany.

"Cool, what it is?"

"I bet you that in the next 3 months by spring break, that you would still not have hit this." I said with my hands on my hips.

"You funny as hell but what do I get if I win, which I am."

"Whatever you want."

"Whatever?" I nodded my head. "Ok so what would you want if you were to win which of course you're not."

"I just want something simple. $600 in cash." That's how much I need to buy me a car and this would be the perfect way to get it.

"Bet. Lets shake on it." We shook hands and I started to walk away with E and Tiff.

"Oh yeah! Chris?" He looked at me. "I just thought that I should tell you, I'm a virgin. Have a good day!' I laughed because everybody's face was priceless! I never really discussed my sexual life because it wasn't anybody's business but this was just too funny. Especially now that everybody knows I'm the last virgin standing.

Let the games began!

Paige in the MM