Chris

C H R I S

I stood there looking shocked as hell. I ain't never had sex with a virgin, I'm most certain of that shit! Man I think this gone be harder than I thought.

"Damn bro, how you gone pull that?" My nigga Tae said.

"Man I got this, I'm sure it ain't shit to take a bitch virginity. All you gotta do is cuff them, fuck them, then after that dump em." I said with confidence knowing damn well I didn't think I was gone make it.

"Won't be none of that. My sister is as tough as bricks, I don't think you gone win." Meagan said. I use to want Meagan but then Vontae told me he wanted her, like really wanted her so I stepped off cause I just wanted to fuck.

"Yeah whatever, don't doubt me."

"Shut up man lets get to class." And with that everybody scattered off to their last hour class.

3 months? Make it 1 month. Maybe 2 weeks.

**************************************************************

"Make sure everything is set up for the party. I gotta go handle something." I said getting my moms car keys.

"More like someone?" My little sister Rashidah said. For her to be 14 niggas be thinking she in her 20s and I don't like that shit. I be ready to sleep anybody over mines. But no doubt my sister was a piece of work. So I gotta watch out for these little horny niggas that be tryna holla at her.

"Stay in a childs place." I said mushing her head.

"Aye, don't be touching me! Messing up my hair." she said combing through it with her fingers. I shook my head laughing.

"Ight yall." I said leaving out and getting into the car. I was on my way to get me some. I ain't had none since Wednesday and that's because I was caught up in this dumb ass test we took yesterday and football practice, I was too tired to do anything.

I pulled up in front of Cyn's house and got out. I haven't talked to my girl in like a week because she a freshman in college so she don't be having alot of time on her hands. I'm digging her though. I knocked on the door and she was standing there in nothing but her robe looking like she just woke up.

"Hey, what you doing here?" She asked giving me a hug and pulling me into the house.

"I haven't heard from you, had to some check on you." I said kissing on her neck.

"Yeah right don't start Chris. I been up all night I only got about 3 hours of sleep. I'm sleepy." She said going upstairs.

"Well let me put you back to sleep then." She turned around and smiled at me pulling off her robe revealing nothing but her pure naked body. Damn this girl know she got it going on with her fine ass.

"Put me to sleep then." She said wrapping her arms around my neck. And yall could guess what happen after that. But the weirdest thing is the whole time I was having sex with her I was thinking about the bet with Paige.

Damn.

***************

Chris in the MM