Paige

P A I G E

I woke up at 11 this morning because I went to sleep at like 3 this morning. I wasn't exactly full of energy but today was the day we leave so I plan to have a good time.

I went into the kitchen to see my mom sitting on the stool drinking coffee and watching TV.

"Goodmorning mommy." I said sitting next to her.

"Goodmorning baby." She said smiling.

"Where have you been? Seem like you been M.I.A lately."

"Oh nowhere just been catching up with Tara. Is everybody packed up? We might be leaving earlier than 6."

"Yea we all packed up lastnight."

"Ok well I'm gone start breakfast, go get the girls up." I nodded and went back upstairs to wake everybody up. Starting with Meagan.

I knocked on her door and she didn't say anything. I walked in and she was just sitting up in her bed looking straight ahead at the TV while her phone was just ringing.

"You're not gonna get that?" I asked.

"Its nobody but Vontae and I don't want to talk to him right now." She looked really hurt, even though somebody else probably wouldn't be able to tell.

"What happened?" I asked sitting on her bed.

"He cheated on me at the party."

"He did what!"

"Shhh quiet down. Its nothing I can't handle."

"I'm sure you can but I'm gone rip his balls off and attach them to his earlobes as earrings! Who the fuck he think he messing with?" I was angry as hell. Don't nobody mess with my sister heart.

"Calm down, I just don't think I want to be bothered with him so I'm not going on the trip."

"The hell if you're not! I'm not to fond with Chris at the moment and Tiffany is having her feud with Rayshaun but we're still going."

"Well just keep him away from me."

"You got it. Now get ready for breakfast." I said getting off her bed and going in my room to wake up Tiffany and Erica.

I stood up on the bed and started jumping up and down. I soon heard them groan.

"Paige sit yo ass down somewhere." Erica said.

"Get up and get ready for breakfast. Mom said we might be leaving earlier than 6."

"5 more minutes." Tiffany said putting a pillow over her head.

"No get up now! I'll be downstairs." I said taking the cover and going back downstairs.

I heard the doorbell ring and my mom came out the kitchen.

"I'll get it." I said going to open it. What the fuck is this nigga doing here?

I looked at my mom and she looked a little guilty.

"What is this?" I asked.

"He's going with us on the trip." She said smiling a little trying to lighten the mood.

"Why!?"

"Because he was invited."

"So you invite him here? Are y'all back together or something?"

"Not necessarily but we're working on it." I just shook my head, she's as dumb as I've ever known.

"Whatever, I'm not going." I said going upstairs but she stopped me.

"Look he is still your father and you can't just not talk to him."

"Oh I can't? Tuh, watch me!" I said continuing up the stairs.

I planned to have a good day but I guess that has been fucked up. Somebody always fucking up my day. Ugh!

We were all boarding the plan. A personal plane just for us. It was me, Meagan, Tiffany, Erica, my mom, my sperm donor, Tara, her fiancé Dominick, Rayshaun, Chris, Devontae, their sister Rashidah, and some other boy who I didn't know.

Me, Meagan, Tiffany, and Erica all sat next to each other. Tiffany seemed a bit uncomfortable. I gave her a look asking what was wrong and she just put her hand up letting me know she would tell me later.

"Is everybody settled in?" Tara asked. Everybody said yes and we took off. I know this is going to be a long ride so I might as well throw these headphones on and take a nap.