Tiffany

T I F F A N Y

"So guess what Chris told me this morning?" Paige said.

"What?"

"His brother, that graduated last year likes you!" That man is fine.

"How can he like me if he don't know me or doesn't even see me?"

"Apparently when he comes to pick Chris and them up from school he sees you. He said he been checking you out since before he left."

Thank you Jesus! I would give my all to that young man. He so fine and he just... So fine!

"Well shit where is he then?" I need him in my life.

"I was thinking that if you agreed to double date with me and Chris tonight then you could see him and get to know him."

"I'm game! I would never miss out on an opportunity like this." I don't know what j did to deserve this but I'm not complaining.

"Good. I don't know where we going so just look cute, not sexy, but cute."

"In that case let's go to the mall!"

"Come on girl." She said laughing and we was out the door.

I hope this turns out well.

************************

I was so nervous. Just sitting next to him in the same car is making me almost sweat.

"So Rayshaun, what did you do after graduation?" I heard Paige ask from the back seat.

"Oh I um did the regular partying, went to college, and I work at H&M." His voice.

"That's what's up. What you majoring?"

"I'm really there because of the basketball scholarship I got but if that don't work I'm majoring business and management."

"Damn beauty and brains. Tiffany if you don't get on that!" Omg. I couldn't help but blush and shake my head.

"What you blushing for?" He said looking over at me. My eyes widen and I looked away.

"No reason." I still had a smile on my face. Could we get to where we going already!

10 minutes later we were pulling into the parking lot of a carnival.

"Yes, I love carnivals!" I said excited getting out the car walking around to the drivers side still looking at the carnival.

"So that's one thing I know about you." I heard Rayshaun say from behind me. I've been nothing but shy since I've been around him.

"Uh yeah." Paige and Chris were ahead of us walking too damn fast.

"Why you acting all shy? Like you scared to talk. I see how you really be acting when you with Paige and them."

"That's different. I can act like myself around them, they're my friends."

"You just hurt my feelings." He said fake crying.

"How?" I said confused.

"You basically saying I'm not your friend." Really?

"Well your not. At least not yet." I said mumbling the last part.

"I heard that. But hopefully we can move past the friend zone quick." He looked down at me smiling.

"Yeah, hopefully." I said smiling back. I can get use to stuff like this.

************************

"Thank you so very much for winning me all 10 of these stuffed animals that I don't think I'm going to be able to carry in the house at once." I said. Rayshaun won every game that we played and said that everything he won it was mines, unless it was money or an electronic.

"I'll help you carry it in. Since Paige and Chris just gone walk away. Like he couldn't hold his damn pee." He said laughing.

"I actually had fun today."

"Well maybe we can do this again soon. Just me and you."

"I would like that."

I would LOVE that.